Wonder what or who the new killer is?
From the teaser image im getting like a religious kind of vibe. So new killer could be a Nun or something?
From the teaser image im getting like a religious kind of vibe. So new killer could be a Nun or something?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition.
That would be awesome if it was!
interesting!
I'd love an evil high priest/priestess or even better, whoever or whatever they are worshiping if it is a religion.
Thats the vibe im getting from the teaser picture. Hopefully your right!
It can be anything, but completely original, so no Valak or something like that. The only thing you can refer to is your imagination.
The Nun? The Priest? The Heretic? The Pilgrimer? The Oracle?
True it could still be a type of nun killer. We shall have to see
I like those names!
xD
Master (yes, just Master) from Mad Max: Beyond Thunderdome.
yes! lol
The Father
He is now the daddy of the realm and will teach us the way of his god, mr entity boi
I honestly don't care. Following Legion, there's nothing to be excited for.
hopefully they learned a lot from legion
He will cleanse us all of our sins
Thats the vibe im getting from the trailer
well said
What I am referring to is that hype brings disappointment. I don't understand why everyone's all "WOOO NEW CFHAPTER SOMGSD DNBGFSDG" over a teaser image.
Hype brings disappointment if you have unrealistic expectations. People are hyped that they're getting a new killer, which is not only wholly realistic, but it's practically an absolute certainty. The mystery of it all also entices them.
::The Father::