Everybody rejoice!!! Chapter info leak!
Pls stop playing Nurse.. I have to play against Nurse literally 2 out of 3 my survivor games. Same goes for Billy as well. Not fun at all. Try someone else maybe? I heard that Clown is pretty good at shortening loops.
Comments
Dude.... Nurse is the best killer in the game. of course people are gonna play her.
Better ask to buff those than demanding people to stop playing Nurse and Billy.
F_cking hell
The thing is that it's boring as hell. Not hard, but boring. So "git gud" is not the best advice in this case.
Guys, just flag this post for click bait ffs
There are already two posts about it
No, clown is trash.
If the devs finalyl decide to bring out another viable killer (that I also enjoy playing), then I will gladly play him. So far they failed pretty miserably in that regard though
There's a reason you face those 2 all the time, If other killers were viable at higher ranks there would be more variety in games but sadly they aren't so there isn't.
I'm pretty sure if someone has enuf time in the game will have no problem against nurses unless, UNLESS its a killer main who mains nurse with like some crazy 5k + hours .
PS: all the respect to the OP opinion