It's not tunneling, its bad teammates
I have come to a point where there is no salt or anger towards a killer that downs me right off the hook. By all rights they are just doing the most effective act to secure a win. With that said, I can honestly say survivors have killed my team caradery. I have no interest in being your point farm and will allow/force my death on 1st hook when I see you coming for me with the killer in tow. I hope the killers camp you out for your greed.
Comments
I do the same, I'm not going to be your WGLF farm stack sacrifice, I'll suicide on the hook and hope the killer camps you.
My Freddy applies pressure and tunnels his remember me, it is possible to do both.
A camping killer is a different matter. Making a save before a hook phase ends is about the best you can offer a teammate and I got no issue there. I am talking about the poor excuses that get spotted during approach or are being chased and sandbag you anyways.
@HeroLives ok I got you now, I don’t like tunneling the others but obsession well poor them I guess.
@HeroLives when I get Freddy his dying light I’m going to hope they save so I can kill them easier XD
I wish I could attribute it to low rank boobs, but matchmaking tonight has me playing in the reds and purples. Loadouts would suggest otherwise as well. Only ones not being total a-holes are the killers. Last one watched a swf do it, slugged me, killed them, and before I bled out carried me to hatch.(rank 4 myers)
Who cares. You can tunnel all you like if you feel like it.
Don't obey made up survivor rules of what you can and can't do. They don't get to dictate how you play.
If you are not sure, go for the rescue when the killer is chasing someone else.
PSA: If the killer spots you and gives chase then run AWAY from the hook, not towards it.
They have done it. Well now I can't even save others from the hook. The danger teammates present to myself is just to great. Sorry its your 1st and last but I can't be bothered to care anymore. Not even wglf can give me the incentive, so I hope you got a swf buddy to help.
Often times, Survivors are the reason why bad stuff like camping or tunneling happens in first place.
You'll realize this once you play Killer more often and find yourself in situations where you think: "Ok, now I am actually camping but there's 2-3 Survivors lurking around the hook, trying to bait me into a pointless chase. What am I supposed to do? 3 Survivors not working on gens while one is hooked. It's the best possible scenario!".
Or you're about to leave the hook and notice a greedy Survivor already going for the unhook, so you turn back and down them again. "Ok, now I am actually tunneling but this other survivor literally unhooked them in my face, it's the best possible scenario to just hook them again!".
See, most of the time the Survivors are the reason why Killers camp and tunnel. Of course they don't HAVE to camp or tunnel and just ignore the horrible plays of the Survivor but let's be honest, why would anyone do that? That's like Survivors ignoring a Hex totem when they spawned on top of it. That's never going to happen so why is it expected that Killers have mercy?
@PiiFree
I started as a killer so I understand why some do it unprovoked, but my issue isn't with them. While I understand the implications it will have on the team, I now require distinct proof that the team is worth saving. I would rather do 2 Gens as the last survivor then help another sandbagging point farmer.
If its hillbilly then you really have no choice he can come right back to the hook in seconds lol
@DemonDaddy
Absolutely. Sometimes Survivors are not worth saving, they'll just screw up again and worst case get you killed aswell.