Petition: Pet The Horse
I want to be able to pet the horse in The Chapel. We shall rise together and make this possible! xD
I want to be able to pet the horse in The Chapel. We shall rise together and make this possible! xD
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I never thought I needed this until now, let killers pet the horse too. Make it happen!!!
Make This Happen!!
Make This Happen!!
Now I want to pet Maurice
It hurts inside, you jerk xD
PET THE HORSE
PET THE HORSE
You, sir. Are evil
@Peanits can you pass this on to the development team?
xD
If they let us pet the horse then I want fortunes from the fortune teller machine!
Thinking about it...it's not impossible. The devs could make this a thing, it would be really sweet
I just put this on the wishlist
“You’re gonna get no kills” xD
And that's all that matters hehe
If you pet it enough, it will help you reparing xD
"I foresee in your future... that you will be hooked!" Though seriously I would be up for both haha
"I wish to be big!"
Legion wishes to be fast. Clown wishes to be thin. Freddy wishes to be good and Leatherface wishes to get out of BBQ's shadow. We can't all have good things...
PET THE HORSE PEOPLE
I once saw a Kate trying to pet the horse. It was fun. Then she died because I was killer and she was last alive.