Let's speculate on the next Chapter!
While we don't have a lot of information we do know...
- Killer will be the oldest (Before 1910s due to Huntress currently being the oldest)
- The chapter could relate to Mali in Africa however this is most likely the code name for the map.
- The next Survivor will most likely be a female.
Comments
Momma G got her name from being the momma of the hundreds of children she adopted. She had a close link to the historic UberBerry Orphanage which in short let her make the mistake to adopt the antichrist and all hell breaks loose in UberBerry.
Momma G wasn't having any of it. She wagged her finger and stood firm as she was blinded by the entities darkness she closed her eyes and awoken by a fire in the heart of the woods.
Perks pick up on character traits of Bravery, Daringness and Sacrificing yourself for the better of others.
New Map - UberBerry Orphanage
New Killer - The AntiChrist
New Survivor - Momma G
I'm predicting either an African Tribal killer that could use mystical abilities relating to their ancient culture. That, or a gladiator of some sort.
I have never been less hyped for a DBD chapter tbh.
All im hoping now is that they screw up the freddy rework
DBD is very stale lets be honest
The best killers are original ones, so I can't wait to see what we get next.
I mean, it can't go over as bad as Legion, right?... Right?
Disappointing Chapter only worth shards.
I still want a neanderthal killer, ngl. or maybe a mummy along a similar design philosaphy of Ben Mummy from Ben 10 (plz dont judge me)
The new map do also maybe have a second floor. The devs did realsese a test build for themself where the name was "Fixed second floor gen" of the build
I think it's something of the old egypt. Hopefully a pharao
Im guessing it will be some sort on Nun or Priest or something. from the teaser im getting a religious vibe
To me, it felt like Ancient Greece or Rome.
They release a new Teaser that looks kinda like a bell in my opinion, but I don´t have any clue about what it actually is...
PS: Sorry for any error, I'm not an native english speaker.
I would LOVE an older woman as a playable character! We have men in their 30s/ early 40s and then the computer has Bill who is like 60/70.
I'd really like having a 30-70s playable female character. I'd run "mother builds" like I do with Ace and "father builds", lol.
part of me is wondering if it could be a Gorgon, like Medusa.