Playing against the legion is highly demotivating
None does a bloody gen, all time DCs, mendself bugged so can't unhook, no loops, all time healing ∆∆∆
Plz do a favor to this toxic community and do not play Legion anymore~😘
Plz do a favor to this toxic community and do not play Legion anymore~😘
Comments
With all the crying about legion, I actually consider buying him now even though he is pretty bad if you ask me.
Depends on the new killer though^^
Btw, mending is not bugged. Its a feature that you cant unhook
I hope u get many survs DCs
If is not a bug then deep wound is extremely OP
I'm three levels from buying Legion, can't wait to farm salt, if he's worse than basement Bubba with insidious. Perhaps I'll run with ruin, discordence, fire up and mad grit or insidious. Sadly when I play killer I play for the win or salt, both of which ways imply I ruin the survivors time through merely playing the game. Sure many people may not enjoy playing against him, but like I've said many times before, killers dont play to make the survivors have fun, they play how they have fun, and if playing legion is how they achieve that then so be it. All you can do for now is be patient that a fix will arrive or either adapt and overcome.
I will say this each and every time for those who say to remove Legion.
You should individually pay back each and every last person who purchased Legion. If you can do that, then I say fine, remove him. But you can't, so quit complaining and accept that Legion is in, and now I'll definitely run more Legion. Thanks
Killers don't play for the joy of survivors. And survivors don't play for the joys of killers. Play killer and don't do nothing at all to allow the survivors the free win if you want, but meanwhile I and everyone else will go on stabbing, cutting, and slashing at survivors to our hearts galore.
And it's the same logic as you placed it. It's a matter of common courtesy and ethics to pay back the people who paid for the Legion with either REAL money or shards. Legion is getting a rework soon(tm) so you can't call for nerfs and other people can't call for buffs either.
I only played a couple of matches against Legion, thankfully, when they just came out. I think that their design is pretty cool but the power is just annoying. Start chase, get stabbed, either get tunneled or he goes away to stab another survivor, if the latter happens stop, mend and heal yourself. It's just not fun to play against, I would prefer to go against a really good Nurse, I know I will be destroyed, but at least I will have fun
Why would I care about survivor DCs? Its the survivor mates that are hurt by your DCs
I hope the rework comes asap
It just sucks when they tunnel non-stop or use purple add ons. Kind of true for all killers though.
Actually, BBQ is affected if the survivors dc before you can hook them. Which is unfortunate.
I don't have empathy. I haven't leveled up Claudette :sarcastic:
In all seriousness though, I have little empathy for survivors unless I am playing as one myself. I expect my killer to be as ruthless as possible and I want to fear for my life. That's how I have fun, and as a killer I want to put fear in my prey. Everyone has a different way of playing, your way seems to be castrating yourself by worrying if another player has fun or not.
Well, that depends on the meal the devs have set themselves with.
And if someone doesn't heal himself up, he goes down in 5 seconds lol
Survivor rank 1.
Killer rank 5.
Yours?
At rank 1 survs really do gens, not at mid
I only find Frank's Tape a little too much. Otherwise, all those complaints and DC-s are just because people like it easy.
When I face good killers, it really doesn't matter who they play as, they are equally annoying
The frustrating part with facing a Legion is most of the time you really can't do anything. They stab you back to back, which takes most of your bleed out timer and after that you have two options start mend, which shouldn't be interrupted or try to stay in chase which results in them turning back.
Yeah... noooooo....
I agree, vsing Legion is not that bad. Sure chases might feel a bit cheesy, but there is a lot of counterplay outside chases. A pity most survivors can't go beyoud "me injured, me heal" and just waste time.
I am in the same category. I don't mind facing a Legion, even if it can end up a boring game if the Legion use FM or Moonwalks.
This.
mmmmmmmm, no because you should not try to farm a survivor when you are in the terror radius, what else, because you cant loop a killer means that you need to get better, I can loop some legions but pallets are harder to loop them by
Edit: If someone is using well make it or auto dick dick it is actually ok to heal.
Edit2: Healing in general is a waste of time against every killer. If someone has selfcare its actually better to let them heal and do gen (separate gens. Exception: healer has increased speed and proove thyself(both, not just one), then its better to heal and do gen together.