@TreemanXD said: @TheRealSlimShady really? If a game is doing fine then that means you can’t get burned out with a game? With your logic I honestly think you’re baiting.
@TreemanXD said: @TheRealSlimShady whenever I said you spoke for a minority you said haha sure... and you just said haha to powerbats.
First of all i didnt create this post for a debate,didn't also laugh at every opinion in this post,just yours and the other one,because that was too much nonsense lol
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I just explained the reason why i got burned out you pumpking heads,i didnt just get burned out for nothing,lol
i'm pretty sure my opinion mirrors many others,but i respect yours,kinda..
@TheRealSlimShady you just said that if a game is doing fine then you can’t be burned out with it...
First of all i didnt create this post for a debate,didn't also laugh at every opinion in this post,just yours and the other one,because that was too much nonsense lol
@TheRealSlimShady me stating you spoke for a minority is not nonsense.
When they can't keep their trolling straight on the same page let alone in the same thread and can't refute logic and actual facts.
Yep @powerbats
I'm very sorry that you find that the game is no longer for you, I hope you find a game that's more suitable to your requirements.
Locking this thread as it's going to turn into little arguments.