Your Top 5 Survivors
Similar to the recent post of what is your top 5 Killers, this one is about your top 5 Survivors.
This can be about the survivor's unique perks, or just the survivors themselves.
My top 5 would be:
1. Ace (not necessarily of his perks, but because he is Ace. I do like his perks though)
2. Quentin (Mainly because of his perks).
3. Bill
4. Pretty much all other survivors
5. Pretty much all other survivors
This can be about the survivor's unique perks, or just the survivors themselves.
My top 5 would be:
1. Ace (not necessarily of his perks, but because he is Ace. I do like his perks though)
2. Quentin (Mainly because of his perks).
3. Bill
4. Pretty much all other survivors
5. Pretty much all other survivors
Comments
1 Quentin
2 Dwight
3 Bill
4 David Tapp
5 Freddy
2. Claudette for the memes
3. Nea for her perks
4. Jake because he’s cute
5. Laurie
2.) Quentin - really fun perks to run as a semi-support
3.) Laurie - that scream queen though (and please give us an older Jamie Lee skin devs!) and her perks make the game more intense
4.) Feng - her perks
5.) Claudette - almost everyone’s first main
1-Ace - Gotta love that swag
2-Meg - My first survivor, still looking good to this day
3-Nea - Gotta love the memes
4-Feng - I like her design
5-Dwight - Who doesn't like Dwight?
i guess the order in which i’ve prestiged in and then plan to so
1: Meg- first i played as
2: Nea- i like urban evasion
3: Ace- it’s for the funny hat
4: Laurie- just like her character from the movies
5: Dwight- i admire how bloody he gets when you prestige him.
2. David Sexy King
3. Kate Banshee Denson
4. Bill Grandpa Overbeck
5. Meg Booty Thomas
Survivors:
1. Detective Tapp (Obviously)
2. Ace Visconti
3. Dwight FairField
4. David King
5. Meg Thomas
Killers:
1. The Huntress
2. The Wraith
3. The Hillbilly
4. The Doctor
5. The Shape
I favor the female survivors due to their hitboxes.
2-jake
3-jake
4-jake
5-jake
6-jake
2. Nea
3. Laurie
4. Feng
5. Quentin
Survivors
1.ace daddy because it's ace
2.dwight because of his locker meme
3.Jake because of how mysterious he is
4. I'm on Xbox so I don't have bill but if I did he would be number 1
5. Idk David
Killers
1.Doctor because he is the most unique and original killer.
2.Myers because he is simple and powerful
3.nurse because once you get get with her she is fun.
4.idk
5.idk
Survivors
2. Meg (was my first main and always connected with her)
3. Claudette (she was fun and i like her vo’s)
4. Feng (so fun to play as, I LOVE LITHE)
5. Kate (love her, still hate her new voice)
I just wished Kate's Boil Over and Windows were a bit better
Just based on preference, not perks or anything really:
1. Dwight
2. Claudette
3. Meg
4. David
5. Feng
Kate
Tapp
Meg
Feng
Ps. Cant stand rich boy David King.