What killer do you play best with?
While Nurse and Billy may be the most powerful killers in the game actual performance still comes down to how much time you spend playing a certain killer causing some people to perform better with Wraith than Nurse (to name a sample). So what is the killer you perform best with? And what setup do you usually run on "your best" killer?
Comments
Their playstyles seem to really click with me.
I know how to manipulate people with Freddy to pull them out of hiding so that I can put them in the dream state more often. I usually use Nurse’s Calling, Ruin, Dying Light, and either BBQ or Surveilance. A mix of slow down and awareness to let me always be on top of survivors.
Addons that slow down survivor actions and make skill check less likely are what I primarily try to use to make it more difficult to escape the dream state.
Doctor allows me to keep more awareness of my surroundings and keep people moving so they’re not on the generators as much. Nurses’s Calling, Ruin, Pop Goes the Weasel, and Distressing. A little mix of awareness, slow down, and making my presence larger (which gives me more and more awareness).
Addins that make increasing madness levels faster are mostly what I use in order speed up my map awareness.
Leatherface I usually 3k or 4K with him and right now I’m running nurses, BBQ, Iron grasp, and Franklins demise. (Will swap out iron for ruin once I get it on him)
Oh and pig/Myers
Spirit.
Bbq, ruin, stridor and predator addons: for activation charge time and duration/speed
i do best with Billy.
My Perks:
-Monitor And Abuse
-Surveillance (might change soon though. barely use it tbh xD)
-Discordance
-Barbecue & Chili
Add Ons:
-none
I feel the best with Trapper (main)
My Perks:
-Monitor And Abuse
-A Nurses Calling
-Sloppy Butcher
-Bloodwarden
Add Ons:
-something to make setting the trap faster
-a bag that allows me to have more traps in hand
And i just recently became pretty good with Spirit
My Perks:
-whatever i got atm, didnt unlock all the perks with her yet
Add Ons:
-Something to get me into the phasing faster
-Something to have my phasing recover faster
Trapper
Agitation, enduring, brutal strength and deerstalker
Billy
Enduring, bamboozle, spirit fury and bbq
Leatherface
Bbq, enduring, spirit fury and Franklin's
Hag
Ruin, monitor and abuse, brutal strength and make your choice.
Pig/Hag/Spirit.
Pig is the coolest in map control, but there's a lot of nuance to how you play, and RNG involved.
Michael Myers.
I'd say Doctor and maybe Myers. I'd like to get better with Spirit, Billy, and Hag in the future.
Spirit and then Huntress
He needs an extra trap carrying capacity to have a shot sometimes.
Nurse. I'm a Nurse main
I find myself having lots of Map Control.
I'm able to predict Survivor movement - and I know her weaknesses and when to avoid them.(don't ######### with the trees guys, seriously. just cause she negates pallets doesn't mean they can't juke around a damN StoNE RoCK F$!%#673 6 I mean... shes op)
I had dedicated some time to learn The Nurse, as prior I was heavily into the Survivor side of the game. I just found it alot more fun until I decided to pick up the Nurse and work through the frustrations; and because I've played so much Survivor, I was more knowing of her weaknesses than her strengths, so learning her/Killer was not quite hard.
I usually would run Monitor & Abuse, BBQ, Sloppy/Stridor/Bloodhound, Nurse's/Bloodwarden/Shadowborn
:P Bloodwarden only if there seemed to be some sweaty kids in the lobby haha
Billy.
At rank 1 I can double pip/4k consistently with Freddy actually, so I would say he is MY strongest killer. I have a lot of builds for him, one spooky, two OP, and a main everyday Freddy build. I found the holy trinity of NC/BBQ/Surv is BRUTAL on him. Use a block and picture for less transition time and more range and he becomes a serious killer. You can't take every chase, just the ones you can win, but if you focus on always keeping them slept and kicking gens for Surv, you can win through attrition. They eventually use all the pallets and all get caught. Last perk I've been rotating, obviously Ruin or NOED work, but so does Rancor or Haunted Grounds.
The spirit
I never get uncomfortable with her ever. Whenever I play with her, I am always relaxed and chill, doing my own job.
So many different ways you can play him and you pretty much always have insta downs and survivors don't know when you're gonna use tier 3 making him terrifying to play against.
I run bbq, ruin, sloppy butcher and nurses.
Sometimes switch sloppy for bitter murmur (really underrated perk imo).
At rank resets I preform well with Bubba, since many survs dont seem to counter him right, by just not running in a straight line, also they constantly fall for the insidious basement. At high ranks tho, Amanda is my go to, she to me is the best anti-loop in the game, bar nurse; patrolling gens and boxes is not that difficult, so it isnt hard to manage the survivors. Atop this getting the odd gen pull is so satisfying and makes her that bit more fun to me.
I don’t play Hag that often because I find her too labour intensive but I always do really well with her.
I think I’m good at placing the traps in good places.
When I play Hag the survivors are always playing ‘serious’ - I can sense it.
When I play other killers once they start to feel on top they start ‘other business’, chests, t-bagging behind pallets etc..
I don't play Killer as much as i play Survivor but if i do, i play Legion and Pig and like to use these builds:
I want to run M&A on both and Bloodhound on Legion once they are in my bloodweb.