Connection on ps4 has....

.....declined dramatically

what the hellbhappened???

Comments

  • I don't have any problems.
  • Actually sometimes it disconnects but not too often and not during a game.
  • I've been having this same problem since yesterday.
    Maybe they are testing/fixing some problems with the new matchmaking system? 
  • @michaelmyers87 said:
    .....declined dramatically

    what the hellbhappened???

    How can a connection decline?
    Either you are connected or you are not, or are you talking about more regular disconnects?

    Because the DBD servers have been fine so far

  • Master said:

    @michaelmyers87 said:
    .....declined dramatically

    what the hellbhappened???

    How can a connection decline?
    Either you are connected or you are not, or are you talking about more regular disconnects?

    Because the DBD servers have been fine so far

    It's probably psn problems, PlayStation Network is ass sometimes and has strange bugs like for a month I appeared offline and couldn't create a chat party but everything else worked fine
  • Sorry. Like it’s been getting incredibly laggy in matches sometimes. I never used to care about ping until recently. Even if it was red, I never had any issues. 

    But now its been getting very laggy in those matches. 

    This is only as survivor 
  • Sorry. Like it’s been getting incredibly laggy in matches sometimes. I never used to care about ping until recently. Even if it was red, I never had any issues. 

    But now its been getting very laggy in those matches. 

    This is only as survivor 
    Hey is your console running hard when play dbd?
  • fcc2014 said:
    Sorry. Like it’s been getting incredibly laggy in matches sometimes. I never used to care about ping until recently. Even if it was red, I never had any issues. 

    But now its been getting very laggy in those matches. 

    This is only as survivor 
    Hey is your console running hard when play dbd?
    Mine does sometimes, like it’s about to go boom
  • fcc2014 said:
    Sorry. Like it’s been getting incredibly laggy in matches sometimes. I never used to care about ping until recently. Even if it was red, I never had any issues. 

    But now its been getting very laggy in those matches. 

    This is only as survivor 
    Hey is your console running hard when play dbd?
    It’s not soft. But not loud either.