How does Slippery Meat work?
The description reads that it gives you 3 extra attempts to escape off the hook at tier 3. But I'm not sure if that's what it really means. I mean, is it really 6 attempts with the perk?
The description reads that it gives you 3 extra attempts to escape off the hook at tier 3. But I'm not sure if that's what it really means. I mean, is it really 6 attempts with the perk?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yep, with Slippery Meat, you get a total of 6 attempts if you try to unhook yourself right away. Also makes it easier to escape any beartraps you accidentally step into.
Okay, so what went wrong in this video?
I have never had it work either
And how long has it been like that? O.o
Your meat probably isn't slippery enough.
Try lubricating first.
I kinda had seen this coming, but then this thread won't be complete without this joke. But seriously, if it's not working as intended, it needs a fix.
That looks like the old Slippery Meat, where you only had 3 attemps but 5% increased probability of unhooking.
I highly doubt that. If you see the post-game UI of the video, you will also see the new 'player level', which indicates that the uploader is playing on the latest patch, and hence the perk should work as the description reads.
I've been using the perk for fun recently, and it works well with salty lips.
I just dont understand why you would use this perk in the first place. This is the second time I see someone using it putting themselves in the struggle face for no good reason whatsoever. In your case all other 3 survivors were healthy and could have gotten you off the hook. 4 generators to go. You now suicided and now your team has to continue 4 generators with the 3 of them. You completely negatively impact your team for a few extra tries to get yourself of the hook.
Wait, you're not Jack! FALSE PROPHET ######### POSTER
Correct that was a bug of the perk not working at all, try re adding it to a different perk slot so the game detects the change. Also post this video in the bug report section of the forums
I sometime use it for my fun build and have add successfully escapes, plus it was one of the first perks i unlocked for Quentin