Killer or Survivor
Lately, I've enjoyed playing as a killer now versus survivor. Killers are becoming more and more OP and gain 10k more bloodpoints on average each round so it's easier to level up. Ruin, Thanatophobia, BBQ and Chili, and No One Escapes Death are all you need to dominate survivors with any loadout. Not sure why killer mains are crying about nerfing survivor perks. In a random match, killers should dominate survivors. The only hope survivors have is Survive With Friends and even then, killers have it made. I play as both killer and survivor and if you main killers and think survivors are OP...what's the old saying?...."get gud". Whatever. Even Spies From the Shadows or Bitter Murmur give you a major advantage. I dominate matches with level 1 killers all the time. Why do you think you see more and more survivors dc'ing? The hatch is all they have.
Comments
M'kay...
Level one and I quote “killers” as in multiple so what are you rank 15-20?
Now if the devs would make more people play survivor so my lobby times aren't so long...
just stop, seriously
Oh, so you weren't playing as a killer versus killers? Good to know. C:
You are probably new to the game. It's normal that inexperienced killers dominate inexperienced survivors.
Wait a couple of months/weeks and play against these very good coordinated 4 SWF groups on rank 1.
Then, we can talk about "killers being op".