NEW DLC?!? Have I cracked the code?!?!?!
OMG!!!
Just had notification... Mr Mcote liked Bruce Campbells tweet relating to a GENRE CLASSSIC set in 1300ad...
The answer has been staring us in the face all along!!!
ARMY OF DARKNESS DLC!!!!
I'm calling it now!!! (and then running for cover)
Comments
I would be all over that.
That would be ANOTHER chainsaw killer, can't imagine they'd do it again.
Could Dead By Daylight handle the awesomeness that is the BOOMSTICK, I dunna?
Damnit now I'm hyped over what is almost guaranteed to be not licensed dlc.
Bumpity bump...
Did I call it?
yep you did
Holy #########, congrats man
Not as impressive as the time where a random nobody on Twitter asked Harada for Negan as a DLC character for Tekken 7.
Can't wait until I can shoot teabagging survivors with my shotgun as Evil Ash.
It’s probably going to be a set of pool perks with maybe themed cosmetics, a new DLC+Killer would be a lot. Especially so soon, this is likely bait- but who knows?
I wanna see a one armed man repair a gen faster than a dwight with a toolbox.
They work on multiple chapters at a time. This leak was not meant to happen. Evil Dead will be the theme for the next chapter. Guaranteed.
The devs work on multiple chapters at a time. This leak is that, a leak and unintentional. Chapter 12 will come out 3 months from now. We are without a doubt getting an Evil Dead-themed chapter 12.
Check the KYFs survivor perks...
It just feels too convenient— I feel like the devs would be very careful about this sort of thing.
Both the Nightmare on Elm Street and SAW chapters were leaked. For SAW the in-game models for both Amanda and Tapp were leaked. I'll admit this Evil Dead leak is real stupid on their part but it's legit.
Yeah Idk why but they can't control their licensed stuff lmao.
I hope that from the beginning they talk about cosmetics and stuff. Later it is going to be very difficult.
They probably drop these by mistakes, or on purpose so they can tease us!
Wrong it's Ash VS . Evil Dead, get your facts straight Nerd
They should just release him as a stand alone survivor. I don't think any killer from that lore would be good for the game.
*Ahem*
Well, considering I called this back in February, just before chapter 11, I'm going to take it as a moral victory.
Still, which DLC did you call in advance???
Henrietta was in both Evil Dead 2 and Ash vs Evil Dead...
Army of Darkness was more of a spoof movie... and anything from that movie wouldn't quite fit in the DbD theme. Ash is great, but it needs to be a stand alone survivor thing.
Oh god, pls don't let this zombie granny come into the game....