Legion Pin Is The Worst Killer Addon in the Game To Date!

Let's talk about the legion pin, a common/uncommon/rare addon for Legion.

It's totally worthless.

I think it might be the most worthless addon series for any Killer.

I would pick hemmoraghing addons for another Killer than pick this dogshit any day. Even the porno tape for Clown is better than this crap.

Even with stacking bonuses, with Rare and Uncommon, a successful hit only drains 1/2 of your feral frenzy meter.

This is worthless.

Comments

  • @tehshadowman33 said:
    Let's talk about the legion pin, a common/uncommon/rare addon for Legion.

    It's totally worthless.

    I think it might be the most worthless addon series for any Killer.

    I would pick hemmoraghing addons for another Killer than pick this dogshit any day. Even the porno tape for Clown is better than this crap.

    Even with stacking bonuses, with Rare and Uncommon, a successful hit only drains 1/2 of your feral frenzy meter.

    This is worthless.

    An add on that lightens the load for a drawback that shouldn’t even exist is #########? Wow, I’m shocked.

    But hey, they serve more purpose than the speed addons since the fact that spamming the lunge in Feral Frenzy increases speed more than them makes them literally pointless.

  • And it's ''Very Rare'' SO COVETED!

  • It's silly, use a normal attack and you can't use your power, DESPITE THE FACT that using your power on someone who is ALREADY injured gives NO benefit. It's as if the Devs implemented a drawback just so they could create an add-on for it.

  • And it's ''Very Rare'' SO COVETED!

    It's at that rarity because it's "Very Rare" that you'll ever want to use it. :P
  • TAG said:

    And it's ''Very Rare'' SO COVETED!

    It's at that rarity because it's "Very Rare" that you'll ever want to use it. :P
    Doesn't seem that bad. You'd never have to patrol the boxes with it since it effectively patrols for you
  • Which is why I would love to rework the pins into something way more usable. What that could be I will never know.

  • TAG said:

    And it's ''Very Rare'' SO COVETED!

    It's at that rarity because it's "Very Rare" that you'll ever want to use it. :P
    Doesn't seem that bad. You'd never have to patrol the boxes with it since it effectively patrols for you
    It is that bad.  It makes it impossible to defend the boxes in any way until the Survivors have already gotten the trap off (which obviously is self-defeating), and unless you're actually near them when it happens, the 6 seconds of aura don't actually matter.  The upsides are so unreliable that one could make the argument that the perk may as well be all downside.
  • @HatCreature said:
    It's silly, use a normal attack and you can't use your power, DESPITE THE FACT that using your power on someone who is ALREADY injured gives NO benefit. It's as if the Devs implemented a drawback just so they could create an add-on for it.

    You know that is something that has really been grinding my gears. Why is it, that after I strike a survivor and they sprint off, why shouldn't I be able to use Frenzy to catch up with them? If you think about it, it wouldn't be super overpowered as I still would get smacked with the Frenzy stun so you have some time to find cover. On top of that, if you juke me I can't see your footprints so you'll just be gone.

  • @TAG said:
    NuclearBurrito said:


    TAG said:


    HatCreature said:

    @TAG said:

    I see your bet and I raise.

    https://deadbydaylight.gamepedia.com/Amanda's_Secret

    And it's ''Very Rare'' SO COVETED!

    It's at that rarity because it's "Very Rare" that you'll ever want to use it. :P

    Doesn't seem that bad. You'd never have to patrol the boxes with it since it effectively patrols for you

    It is that bad.  It makes it impossible to defend the boxes in any way until the Survivors have already gotten the trap off (which obviously is self-defeating), and unless you're actually near them when it happens, the 6 seconds of aura don't actually matter.  The upsides are so unreliable that one could make the argument that the perk may as well be all downside.

    I mean, rummaging through the boxes makes so much noise, I don't even need to know where the boxes are though.

    If you combine it with Last Will (so you have 5 reverse bear traps) you get stall game + map awareness. If someone removes a bear trap nearby, they are gonna get tunneled. Most people with reverse bear traps on their heads don't bother to heal, so it's an easy down.

    Legion Pin literally doesn't have any usage whatsoever, even in any hypothetical situations.

  • @Shad03 said:
    Which is why I would love to rework the pins into something way more usable. What that could be I will never know.

    I mean, assuming after Legion rework, you could just make it so that even hitting someone with deep wounds would give a miniscule amount of your feral frenzy bar back. If I stack two legion pin addons, I should get like 20% of my bar refilled.

  • @TAG said:
    NuclearBurrito said:


    TAG said:


    HatCreature said:

    @TAG said:

    I see your bet and I raise.

    https://deadbydaylight.gamepedia.com/Amanda's_Secret

    And it's ''Very Rare'' SO COVETED!

    It's at that rarity because it's "Very Rare" that you'll ever want to use it. :P

    Doesn't seem that bad. You'd never have to patrol the boxes with it since it effectively patrols for you

    It is that bad.  It makes it impossible to defend the boxes in any way until the Survivors have already gotten the trap off (which obviously is self-defeating), and unless you're actually near them when it happens, the 6 seconds of aura don't actually matter.  The upsides are so unreliable that one could make the argument that the perk may as well be all downside.

    I mean, rummaging through the boxes makes so much noise, I don't even need to know where the boxes are though.

    If you combine it with Last Will (so you have 5 reverse bear traps) you get stall game + map awareness. If someone removes a bear trap nearby, they are gonna get tunneled. Most people with reverse bear traps on their heads don't bother to heal, so it's an easy down.

    Legion Pin literally doesn't have any usage whatsoever, even in any hypothetical situations.

    I think you're underestimating how critical those boxes auras are for actually finding them.

    Amanda's Secret TAKES AWAY map awareness because you no longer have the auras of the boxes to rely on, but the Survivors still do (unless you are also running Rules Set No. 2).  The notification + aura for someone taking off a box is nigh useless because you have zero control over when and where it goes off.  If someone is searching a box nearby without Amanda's Secret, you would probably be able to start harassing them already before they even got the trap off because you knew where the box was to begin with anyways.  The only thing the Survivor aura does in that case is help you make up for the ground you lost because you couldn't find them in the first place due to not having a box aura to rely on.  With someone at a far away box, unless you already know the exact location of that box, you basically can't start going after them until they've already gotten the trap off.  If you didn't have Amanda's Secret, you could at least start going towards that box on a hunch, and if the trap came off at that box before you have arrived, you've already closed some of the distance needed to catch up to them.  If you want to catch someone at a close box, you are better off using anything other than Amanda's Secret so you can see the box aura and know to check there at some point, and if you want to catch someone at a far away box, you are better off using Barbecue and Chilli since Survivors with RBTs can't afford to play around it as efficiently.  Why would you use Last Will with an add-on that makes your RBTs actively less useful when you could use it with any other Pig add-on (even Amanda's Secret) and be better off?  You'd even be better off with using only Last Will and no other add-on.

    I legitimately think Amanda Secret is 100% useless and at no point should you ever consider using it unless you are actively trying to make the Pig worse because you want to play Pig on Hard mode.
  • TAG said:

    @TAG said:
    NuclearBurrito said:


    TAG said:


    HatCreature said:

    @TAG said:

    I see your bet and I raise.

    https://deadbydaylight.gamepedia.com/Amanda's_Secret

    And it's ''Very Rare'' SO COVETED!

    It's at that rarity because it's "Very Rare" that you'll ever want to use it. :P

    Doesn't seem that bad. You'd never have to patrol the boxes with it since it effectively patrols for you

    It is that bad.  It makes it impossible to defend the boxes in any way until the Survivors have already gotten the trap off (which obviously is self-defeating), and unless you're actually near them when it happens, the 6 seconds of aura don't actually matter.  The upsides are so unreliable that one could make the argument that the perk may as well be all downside.

    I mean, rummaging through the boxes makes so much noise, I don't even need to know where the boxes are though.

    If you combine it with Last Will (so you have 5 reverse bear traps) you get stall game + map awareness. If someone removes a bear trap nearby, they are gonna get tunneled. Most people with reverse bear traps on their heads don't bother to heal, so it's an easy down.

    Legion Pin literally doesn't have any usage whatsoever, even in any hypothetical situations.

    I think you're underestimating how critical those boxes auras are for actually finding them.

    Amanda's Secret TAKES AWAY map awareness because you no longer have the auras of the boxes to rely on, but the Survivors still do (unless you are also running Rules Set No. 2).  The notification + aura for someone taking off a box is nigh useless because you have zero control over when and where it goes off.  If someone is searching a box nearby without Amanda's Secret, you would probably be able to start harassing them already before they even got the trap off because you knew where the box was to begin with anyways.  The only thing the Survivor aura does in that case is help you make up for the ground you lost because you couldn't find them in the first place due to not having a box aura to rely on.  With someone at a far away box, unless you already know the exact location of that box, you basically can't start going after them until they've already gotten the trap off.  If you didn't have Amanda's Secret, you could at least start going towards that box on a hunch, and if the trap came off at that box before you have arrived, you've already closed some of the distance needed to catch up to them.  If you want to catch someone at a close box, you are better off using anything other than Amanda's Secret so you can see the box aura and know to check there at some point, and if you want to catch someone at a far away box, you are better off using Barbecue and Chilli since Survivors with RBTs can't afford to play around it as efficiently.  Why would you use Last Will with an add-on that makes your RBTs actively less useful when you could use it with any other Pig add-on (even Amanda's Secret) and be better off?  You'd even be better off with using only Last Will and no other add-on.

    I legitimately think Amanda Secret is 100% useless and at no point should you ever consider using it unless you are actively trying to make the Pig worse because you want to play Pig on Hard mode.
    Wait. Don't it show the aura when they are REMOVING the RBT? So like, when they interact with the box
  • @NuclearBurrito said:
    TAG said:


    tehshadowman33 said:

    @TAG said:

    NuclearBurrito said:

    TAG said:
    
    
    
    HatCreature said:
    
    @TAG said:
    
    I see your bet and I raise.
    
    https://deadbydaylight.gamepedia.com/Amanda's_Secret
    
    
    
    And it's ''Very Rare'' SO COVETED!
    
    
    
    It's at that rarity because it's "Very Rare" that you'll ever want to use it. :P
    
    Doesn't seem that bad. You'd never have to patrol the boxes with it since it effectively patrols for you
    

    It is that bad.  It makes it impossible to defend the boxes in any way until the Survivors have already gotten the trap off (which obviously is self-defeating), and unless you're actually near them when it happens, the 6 seconds of aura don't actually matter.  The upsides are so unreliable that one could make the argument that the perk may as well be all downside.

    I mean, rummaging through the boxes makes so much noise, I don't even need to know where the boxes are though.

    If you combine it with Last Will (so you have 5 reverse bear traps) you get stall game + map awareness. If someone removes a bear trap nearby, they are gonna get tunneled. Most people with reverse bear traps on their heads don't bother to heal, so it's an easy down.

    Legion Pin literally doesn't have any usage whatsoever, even in any hypothetical situations.

    I think you're underestimating how critical those boxes auras are for actually finding them.

    Amanda's Secret TAKES AWAY map awareness because you no longer have the auras of the boxes to rely on, but the Survivors still do (unless you are also running Rules Set No. 2).  The notification + aura for someone taking off a box is nigh useless because you have zero control over when and where it goes off.  If someone is searching a box nearby without Amanda's Secret, you would probably be able to start harassing them already before they even got the trap off because you knew where the box was to begin with anyways.  The only thing the Survivor aura does in that case is help you make up for the ground you lost because you couldn't find them in the first place due to not having a box aura to rely on.  With someone at a far away box, unless you already know the exact location of that box, you basically can't start going after them until they've already gotten the trap off.  If you didn't have Amanda's Secret, you could at least start going towards that box on a hunch, and if the trap came off at that box before you have arrived, you've already closed some of the distance needed to catch up to them.  If you want to catch someone at a close box, you are better off using anything other than Amanda's Secret so you can see the box aura and know to check there at some point, and if you want to catch someone at a far away box, you are better off using Barbecue and Chilli since Survivors with RBTs can't afford to play around it as efficiently.  Why would you use Last Will with an add-on that makes your RBTs actively less useful when you could use it with any other Pig add-on (even Amanda's Secret) and be better off?  You'd even be better off with using only Last Will and no other add-on.

    I legitimately think Amanda Secret is 100% useless and at no point should you ever consider using it unless you are actively trying to make the Pig worse because you want to play Pig on Hard mode.

    Wait. Don't it show the aura when they are REMOVING the RBT? So like, when they interact with the box

    Nope. That's what I thought.

  • Shad03 said:

    @NuclearBurrito said:
    TAG said:


    tehshadowman33 said:

    @TAG said:

    NuclearBurrito said:

    TAG said:
    
    
    
    HatCreature said:
    
    @TAG said:
    
    I see your bet and I raise.
    
    https://deadbydaylight.gamepedia.com/Amanda's_Secret
    
    
    
    And it's ''Very Rare'' SO COVETED!
    
    
    
    It's at that rarity because it's "Very Rare" that you'll ever want to use it. :P
    
    Doesn't seem that bad. You'd never have to patrol the boxes with it since it effectively patrols for you
    

    It is that bad.  It makes it impossible to defend the boxes in any way until the Survivors have already gotten the trap off (which obviously is self-defeating), and unless you're actually near them when it happens, the 6 seconds of aura don't actually matter.  The upsides are so unreliable that one could make the argument that the perk may as well be all downside.

    I mean, rummaging through the boxes makes so much noise, I don't even need to know where the boxes are though.

    If you combine it with Last Will (so you have 5 reverse bear traps) you get stall game + map awareness. If someone removes a bear trap nearby, they are gonna get tunneled. Most people with reverse bear traps on their heads don't bother to heal, so it's an easy down.

    Legion Pin literally doesn't have any usage whatsoever, even in any hypothetical situations.

    I think you're underestimating how critical those boxes auras are for actually finding them.

    Amanda's Secret TAKES AWAY map awareness because you no longer have the auras of the boxes to rely on, but the Survivors still do (unless you are also running Rules Set No. 2).  The notification + aura for someone taking off a box is nigh useless because you have zero control over when and where it goes off.  If someone is searching a box nearby without Amanda's Secret, you would probably be able to start harassing them already before they even got the trap off because you knew where the box was to begin with anyways.  The only thing the Survivor aura does in that case is help you make up for the ground you lost because you couldn't find them in the first place due to not having a box aura to rely on.  With someone at a far away box, unless you already know the exact location of that box, you basically can't start going after them until they've already gotten the trap off.  If you didn't have Amanda's Secret, you could at least start going towards that box on a hunch, and if the trap came off at that box before you have arrived, you've already closed some of the distance needed to catch up to them.  If you want to catch someone at a close box, you are better off using anything other than Amanda's Secret so you can see the box aura and know to check there at some point, and if you want to catch someone at a far away box, you are better off using Barbecue and Chilli since Survivors with RBTs can't afford to play around it as efficiently.  Why would you use Last Will with an add-on that makes your RBTs actively less useful when you could use it with any other Pig add-on (even Amanda's Secret) and be better off?  You'd even be better off with using only Last Will and no other add-on.

    I legitimately think Amanda Secret is 100% useless and at no point should you ever consider using it unless you are actively trying to make the Pig worse because you want to play Pig on Hard mode.

    Wait. Don't it show the aura when they are REMOVING the RBT? So like, when they interact with the box

    Nope. That's what I thought.

    Oh. Nvm then it's #########
  • @TAG said:
    tehshadowman33 said:

    @TAG said:

    NuclearBurrito said:

    TAG said:
    
    
    
    HatCreature said:
    
    @TAG said:
    
    I see your bet and I raise.
    
    https://deadbydaylight.gamepedia.com/Amanda's_Secret
    
    
    
    And it's ''Very Rare'' SO COVETED!
    
    
    
    It's at that rarity because it's "Very Rare" that you'll ever want to use it. :P
    
    Doesn't seem that bad. You'd never have to patrol the boxes with it since it effectively patrols for you
    

    It is that bad.  It makes it impossible to defend the boxes in any way until the Survivors have already gotten the trap off (which obviously is self-defeating), and unless you're actually near them when it happens, the 6 seconds of aura don't actually matter.  The upsides are so unreliable that one could make the argument that the perk may as well be all downside.

    I mean, rummaging through the boxes makes so much noise, I don't even need to know where the boxes are though.

    If you combine it with Last Will (so you have 5 reverse bear traps) you get stall game + map awareness. If someone removes a bear trap nearby, they are gonna get tunneled. Most people with reverse bear traps on their heads don't bother to heal, so it's an easy down.

    Legion Pin literally doesn't have any usage whatsoever, even in any hypothetical situations.

    I think you're underestimating how critical those boxes auras are for actually finding them.

    Amanda's Secret TAKES AWAY map awareness because you no longer have the auras of the boxes to rely on, but the Survivors still do (unless you are also running Rules Set No. 2).  The notification + aura for someone taking off a box is nigh useless because you have zero control over when and where it goes off.  If someone is searching a box nearby without Amanda's Secret, you would probably be able to start harassing them already before they even got the trap off because you knew where the box was to begin with anyways.  The only thing the Survivor aura does in that case is help you make up for the ground you lost because you couldn't find them in the first place due to not having a box aura to rely on.  With someone at a far away box, unless you already know the exact location of that box, you basically can't start going after them until they've already gotten the trap off.  If you didn't have Amanda's Secret, you could at least start going towards that box on a hunch, and if the trap came off at that box before you have arrived, you've already closed some of the distance needed to catch up to them.  If you want to catch someone at a close box, you are better off using anything other than Amanda's Secret so you can see the box aura and know to check there at some point, and if you want to catch someone at a far away box, you are better off using Barbecue and Chilli since Survivors with RBTs can't afford to play around it as efficiently.  Why would you use Last Will with an add-on that makes your RBTs actively less useful when you could use it with any other Pig add-on (even Amanda's Secret) and be better off?  You'd even be better off with using only Last Will and no other add-on.

    I legitimately think Amanda Secret is 100% useless and at no point should you ever consider using it unless you are actively trying to make the Pig worse because you want to play Pig on Hard mode.

    So you do have a point it does make you less efficient. Though, I did think of a stupid hypothetical situation.

    If someone takes off the RBT, then proceeds towards a currently already hooked survivor, you would know that they are going to dive for a save... You couldn't know that information from any other perk out there.

    Not likely to happen in any game though.

  • On a side note, I'd like to add that Wraith's Serpent addon is also pretty useless.

  • @tehshadowman33 said:
    On a side note, I'd like to add that Wraith's Serpent addon is also pretty useless.

    It all depends. I never use it myself 2B on nest.

  • @Shad03 said:

    @tehshadowman33 said:
    On a side note, I'd like to add that Wraith's Serpent addon is also pretty useless.

    It all depends. I never use it myself 2B on nest.

    It sounds good on paper, like it would work well with shadow dance (very rare).

    But it's awful. You can't attack/interrupt for a long time after kicking a generator or breaking a pallet when using serpent addon. You uncloak, but you don't even get the benefit of the speed boost, and you're now moving at normal 4.6 m/s, so fantastic!

    If you instantly decloaked when breaking a pallet or kicking a generator, even without the speed boost, it would be worth running with shadow dance.

  • @tehshadowman33 said:

    @Shad03 said:

    @tehshadowman33 said:
    On a side note, I'd like to add that Wraith's Serpent addon is also pretty useless.

    It all depends. I never use it myself 2B on nest.

    It sounds good on paper, like it would work well with shadow dance (very rare).

    But it's awful. You can't attack/interrupt for a long time after kicking a generator or breaking a pallet when using serpent addon. You uncloak, but you don't even get the benefit of the speed boost, and you're now moving at normal 4.6 m/s, so fantastic!

    If you instantly decloaked when breaking a pallet or kicking a generator, even without the speed boost, it would be worth running with shadow dance.

    Mm. Good to know, I shall never run that add on.

  • @TAG said:
    tehshadowman33 said:

    @TAG said:

    NuclearBurrito said:

    TAG said:
    
    
    
    HatCreature said:
    
    @TAG said:
    
    I see your bet and I raise.
    
    https://deadbydaylight.gamepedia.com/Amanda's_Secret
    
    
    
    And it's ''Very Rare'' SO COVETED!
    
    
    
    It's at that rarity because it's "Very Rare" that you'll ever want to use it. :P
    
    Doesn't seem that bad. You'd never have to patrol the boxes with it since it effectively patrols for you
    

    It is that bad.  It makes it impossible to defend the boxes in any way until the Survivors have already gotten the trap off (which obviously is self-defeating), and unless you're actually near them when it happens, the 6 seconds of aura don't actually matter.  The upsides are so unreliable that one could make the argument that the perk may as well be all downside.

    I mean, rummaging through the boxes makes so much noise, I don't even need to know where the boxes are though.

    If you combine it with Last Will (so you have 5 reverse bear traps) you get stall game + map awareness. If someone removes a bear trap nearby, they are gonna get tunneled. Most people with reverse bear traps on their heads don't bother to heal, so it's an easy down.

    Legion Pin literally doesn't have any usage whatsoever, even in any hypothetical situations.

    I think you're underestimating how critical those boxes auras are for actually finding them.

    Amanda's Secret TAKES AWAY map awareness because you no longer have the auras of the boxes to rely on, but the Survivors still do (unless you are also running Rules Set No. 2).  The notification + aura for someone taking off a box is nigh useless because you have zero control over when and where it goes off.  If someone is searching a box nearby without Amanda's Secret, you would probably be able to start harassing them already before they even got the trap off because you knew where the box was to begin with anyways.  The only thing the Survivor aura does in that case is help you make up for the ground you lost because you couldn't find them in the first place due to not having a box aura to rely on.  With someone at a far away box, unless you already know the exact location of that box, you basically can't start going after them until they've already gotten the trap off.  If you didn't have Amanda's Secret, you could at least start going towards that box on a hunch, and if the trap came off at that box before you have arrived, you've already closed some of the distance needed to catch up to them.  If you want to catch someone at a close box, you are better off using anything other than Amanda's Secret so you can see the box aura and know to check there at some point, and if you want to catch someone at a far away box, you are better off using Barbecue and Chilli since Survivors with RBTs can't afford to play around it as efficiently.  Why would you use Last Will with an add-on that makes your RBTs actively less useful when you could use it with any other Pig add-on (even Amanda's Secret) and be better off?  You'd even be better off with using only Last Will and no other add-on.

    I legitimately think Amanda Secret is 100% useless and at no point should you ever consider using it unless you are actively trying to make the Pig worse because you want to play Pig on Hard mode.

    So you do have a point it does make you less efficient. Though, I did think of a stupid hypothetical situation.

    If someone takes off the RBT, then proceeds towards a currently already hooked survivor, you would know that they are going to dive for a save... You couldn't know that information from any other perk out there.

    Not likely to happen in any game though.

    I don't think that's a terribly useful thing to know unless you were close enough to them already that they probably wouldn't go for the save anyways unless they were playing badly.  If they are far enough that they would deem it safe to go for the save, they are probably getting that save anyways.

    Don't get me wrong, the Legion pins seem like very bad add-ons and are probably very high up on the "worst Killer add-ons" list.  But I don't think any other add-on in the game actively hinders its user as much as Amanda'd Secret.

    I do find it sadly amusing that for a while, Amanda had both the worst perk in the game (Surveillance) and the worst add-on (Amanda's Secret).  At least the first one got buffed into being a usable perk.  Now we just wait for the same to happen to Amanda's Secret (among other Pig add-ons :P ).
  • @TAG said:
    tehshadowman33 said:

    @TAG said:

    tehshadowman33 said:

    @TAG said:
    
    NuclearBurrito said:
    

    TAG said: HatCreature said: @TAG said: I see your bet and I raise. https://deadbydaylight.gamepedia.com/Amanda's_Secret And it's ''Very Rare'' SO COVETED! It's at that rarity because it's "Very Rare" that you'll ever want to use it. :P Doesn't seem that bad. You'd never have to patrol the boxes with it since it effectively patrols for you

    It is that bad.  It makes it impossible to defend the boxes in any way until the Survivors have already gotten the trap off (which obviously is self-defeating), and unless you're actually near them when it happens, the 6 seconds of aura don't actually matter.  The upsides are so unreliable that one could make the argument that the perk may as well be all downside.
    
    
    
    I mean, rummaging through the boxes makes so much noise, I don't even need to know where the boxes are though.
    
    If you combine it with Last Will (so you have 5 reverse bear traps) you get stall game + map awareness. If someone removes a bear trap nearby, they are gonna get tunneled. Most people with reverse bear traps on their heads don't bother to heal, so it's an easy down.
    
    Legion Pin literally doesn't have any usage whatsoever, even in any hypothetical situations.
    
    
    
    I think you're underestimating how critical those boxes auras are for actually finding them.
    
    Amanda's Secret TAKES AWAY map awareness because you no longer have the auras of the boxes to rely on, but the Survivors still do (unless you are also running Rules Set No. 2).  The notification + aura for someone taking off a box is nigh useless because you have zero control over when and where it goes off.  If someone is searching a box nearby without Amanda's Secret, you would probably be able to start harassing them already before they even got the trap off because you knew where the box was to begin with anyways.  The only thing the Survivor aura does in that case is help you make up for the ground you lost because you couldn't find them in the first place due to not having a box aura to rely on.  With someone at a far away box, unless you already know the exact location of that box, you basically can't start going after them until they've already gotten the trap off.  If you didn't have Amanda's Secret, you could at least start going towards that box on a hunch, and if the trap came off at that box before you have arrived, you've already closed some of the distance needed to catch up to them.  If you want to catch someone at a close box, you are better off using anything other than Amanda's Secret so you can see the box aura and know to check there at some point, and if you want to catch someone at a far away box, you are better off using Barbecue and Chilli since Survivors with RBTs can't afford to play around it as efficiently.  Why would you use Last Will with an add-on that makes your RBTs actively less useful when you could use it with any other Pig add-on (even Amanda's Secret) and be better off?  You'd even be better off with using only Last Will and no other add-on.
    

    I legitimately think Amanda Secret is 100% useless and at no point should you ever consider using it unless you are actively trying to make the Pig worse because you want to play Pig on Hard mode.

    So you do have a point it does make you less efficient. Though, I did think of a stupid hypothetical situation.

    If someone takes off the RBT, then proceeds towards a currently already hooked survivor, you would know that they are going to dive for a save... You couldn't know that information from any other perk out there.

    Not likely to happen in any game though.

    I don't think that's a terribly useful thing to know unless you were close enough to them already that they probably wouldn't go for the save anyways unless they were playing badly.  If they are far enough that they would deem it safe to go for the save, they are probably getting that save anyways.

    Don't get me wrong, the Legion pins seem like very bad add-ons and are probably very high up on the "worst Killer add-ons" list.  But I don't think any other add-on in the game actively hinders its user as much as Amanda'd Secret.

    I do find it sadly amusing that for a while, Amanda had both the worst perk in the game (Surveillance) and the worst add-on (Amanda's Secret).  At least the first one got buffed into being a usable perk.  Now we just wait for the same to happen to Amanda's Secret (among other Pig add-ons :P ).

    I mean, at least Amanda's Secret had a slight (but very laughable) use. Before the Hag Buffs, all of the Hag's add ons had a stupid gimmick to them. So much so that to run one, you HAD to run another. Otherwise you would be stuck with a power with more debilitating effects then useful ones. (I.E to run a greater teleport range, you needed a necklace add on to nullify the increased trap placing.)

  • Shad03 said:

    @TAG said:
    tehshadowman33 said:

    @TAG said:

    tehshadowman33 said:

    @TAG said:
    
    NuclearBurrito said:
    

    TAG said: HatCreature said: @TAG said: I see your bet and I raise. https://deadbydaylight.gamepedia.com/Amanda's_Secret And it's ''Very Rare'' SO COVETED! It's at that rarity because it's "Very Rare" that you'll ever want to use it. :P Doesn't seem that bad. You'd never have to patrol the boxes with it since it effectively patrols for you

    It is that bad.  It makes it impossible to defend the boxes in any way until the Survivors have already gotten the trap off (which obviously is self-defeating), and unless you're actually near them when it happens, the 6 seconds of aura don't actually matter.  The upsides are so unreliable that one could make the argument that the perk may as well be all downside.
    
    
    
    I mean, rummaging through the boxes makes so much noise, I don't even need to know where the boxes are though.
    
    If you combine it with Last Will (so you have 5 reverse bear traps) you get stall game + map awareness. If someone removes a bear trap nearby, they are gonna get tunneled. Most people with reverse bear traps on their heads don't bother to heal, so it's an easy down.
    
    Legion Pin literally doesn't have any usage whatsoever, even in any hypothetical situations.
    
    
    
    I think you're underestimating how critical those boxes auras are for actually finding them.
    
    Amanda's Secret TAKES AWAY map awareness because you no longer have the auras of the boxes to rely on, but the Survivors still do (unless you are also running Rules Set No. 2).  The notification + aura for someone taking off a box is nigh useless because you have zero control over when and where it goes off.  If someone is searching a box nearby without Amanda's Secret, you would probably be able to start harassing them already before they even got the trap off because you knew where the box was to begin with anyways.  The only thing the Survivor aura does in that case is help you make up for the ground you lost because you couldn't find them in the first place due to not having a box aura to rely on.  With someone at a far away box, unless you already know the exact location of that box, you basically can't start going after them until they've already gotten the trap off.  If you didn't have Amanda's Secret, you could at least start going towards that box on a hunch, and if the trap came off at that box before you have arrived, you've already closed some of the distance needed to catch up to them.  If you want to catch someone at a close box, you are better off using anything other than Amanda's Secret so you can see the box aura and know to check there at some point, and if you want to catch someone at a far away box, you are better off using Barbecue and Chilli since Survivors with RBTs can't afford to play around it as efficiently.  Why would you use Last Will with an add-on that makes your RBTs actively less useful when you could use it with any other Pig add-on (even Amanda's Secret) and be better off?  You'd even be better off with using only Last Will and no other add-on.
    

    I legitimately think Amanda Secret is 100% useless and at no point should you ever consider using it unless you are actively trying to make the Pig worse because you want to play Pig on Hard mode.

    So you do have a point it does make you less efficient. Though, I did think of a stupid hypothetical situation.

    If someone takes off the RBT, then proceeds towards a currently already hooked survivor, you would know that they are going to dive for a save... You couldn't know that information from any other perk out there.

    Not likely to happen in any game though.

    I don't think that's a terribly useful thing to know unless you were close enough to them already that they probably wouldn't go for the save anyways unless they were playing badly.  If they are far enough that they would deem it safe to go for the save, they are probably getting that save anyways.

    Don't get me wrong, the Legion pins seem like very bad add-ons and are probably very high up on the "worst Killer add-ons" list.  But I don't think any other add-on in the game actively hinders its user as much as Amanda'd Secret.

    I do find it sadly amusing that for a while, Amanda had both the worst perk in the game (Surveillance) and the worst add-on (Amanda's Secret).  At least the first one got buffed into being a usable perk.  Now we just wait for the same to happen to Amanda's Secret (among other Pig add-ons :P ).

    I mean, at least Amanda's Secret had a slight (but very laughable) use. Before the Hag Buffs, all of the Hag's add ons had a stupid gimmick to them. So much so that to run one, you HAD to run another. Otherwise you would be stuck with a power with more debilitating effects then useful ones. (I.E to run a greater teleport range, you needed a necklace add on to nullify the increased trap placing.)

    I started playing right after Hag got buffed.  Her pre-buff add-on downsides seem like absurd overkill.  Not even Pig's add-ons currently seem as bad as pre-buff Hag's add-ons.
  • @TAG said:
    I started playing right after Hag got buffed.  Her pre-buff add-on downsides seem like absurd overkill.  Not even Pig's add-ons currently seem as bad as pre-buff Hag's add-ons.

    I somehow still managed it, but Entity be damned I am glad for the buffs.

  • Might not be the worst, but another useless add-on is the Tattooed Finger for Clown. It has no drawbacks, but its an ultra rare and does absolutely nothing at all.
  • @PigNRun said:
    Might not be the worst, but another useless add-on is the Tattooed Finger for Clown. It has no drawbacks, but its an ultra rare and does absolutely nothing at all.

    Oh #########, I forgot about that one. It's like the worst ultra rare addon aside from maybe Rule Set 2.

  • @PigNRun said:
    Might not be the worst, but another useless add-on is the Tattooed Finger for Clown. It has no drawbacks, but its an ultra rare and does absolutely nothing at all.

    I mean, it gives aura reading. Which is useful for exactly 0.1% of the Clown players whomst can nail a bottle throw across a wall.

  • @PigNRun said:
    Might not be the worst, but another useless add-on is the Tattooed Finger for Clown. It has no drawbacks, but its an ultra rare and does absolutely nothing at all.

    Oh #########, I forgot about that one. It's like the worst ultra rare addon aside from maybe Rule Set 2.

    Well, for one, I would consider Amanda's Letter worse than RSN2, and two, I would prooooobably consider Water-Logged Shoe worse than all of those?
  • @TAG said:
    tehshadowman33 said:

    @PigNRun said:

    Might not be the worst, but another useless add-on is the Tattooed Finger for Clown. It has no drawbacks, but its an ultra rare and does absolutely nothing at all.

    Oh #########, I forgot about that one. It's like the worst ultra rare addon aside from maybe Rule Set 2.

    Well, for one, I would consider Amanda's Letter worse than RSN2, and two, I would prooooobably consider Water-Logged Shoe worse than all of those?

    Nay, it actually gives the Hag a slight increase to her movement speed. And with other add ons (increase effective range, collision) it can help a lot.

  • Shad03 said:

    @PigNRun said:
    Might not be the worst, but another useless add-on is the Tattooed Finger for Clown. It has no drawbacks, but its an ultra rare and does absolutely nothing at all.

    I mean, it gives aura reading. Which is useful for exactly 0.1% of the Clown players whomst can nail a bottle throw across a wall.

    Yes, and a "skill" completely useless because it doesnt matter seeing their auras if you hit them with a gas cloud. There are no walls in the game that are long enough to make you say "Oh, I should have gone the other way!". Maybe Lery's, but you cant throw through those walls without expansion add-ons.
  • What about Leatherface chilli addons? They don't do anything 😂
  • @Yamaoka said:
    What about Leatherface chilli addons? They don't do anything 😂

    We don't talk about Leatherface...

  • @PigNRun said:
    Shad03 said:

    @PigNRun said:

    Might not be the worst, but another useless add-on is the Tattooed Finger for Clown. It has no drawbacks, but its an ultra rare and does absolutely nothing at all.

    I mean, it gives aura reading. Which is useful for exactly 0.1% of the Clown players whomst can nail a bottle throw across a wall.

    Yes, and a "skill" completely useless because it doesnt matter seeing their auras if you hit them with a gas cloud. There are no walls in the game that are long enough to make you say "Oh, I should have gone the other way!". Maybe Lery's, but you cant throw through those walls without expansion add-ons.

    True, still, at least it has some paradoxical usefulness. I fail to see how Amanda's Secret is useful in any way.

  • Shad03 said:

    @TAG said:
    tehshadowman33 said:

    @PigNRun said:

    Might not be the worst, but another useless add-on is the Tattooed Finger for Clown. It has no drawbacks, but its an ultra rare and does absolutely nothing at all.

    Oh #########, I forgot about that one. It's like the worst ultra rare addon aside from maybe Rule Set 2.

    Well, for one, I would consider Amanda's Letter worse than RSN2, and two, I would prooooobably consider Water-Logged Shoe worse than all of those?

    Nay, it actually gives the Hag a slight increase to her movement speed. And with other add ons (increase effective range, collision) it can help a lot.

    I'll admit, it's been ages since I've used it, so I never really gave it a fair shake.
  • @TAG said:
    Shad03 said:

    @TAG said:

    tehshadowman33 said:

    @PigNRun said:
    
    Might not be the worst, but another useless add-on is the Tattooed Finger for Clown. It has no drawbacks, but its an ultra rare and does absolutely nothing at all.
    
    
    
    Oh #########, I forgot about that one. It's like the worst ultra rare addon aside from maybe Rule Set 2.
    

    Well, for one, I would consider Amanda's Letter worse than RSN2, and two, I would prooooobably consider Water-Logged Shoe worse than all of those?

    Nay, it actually gives the Hag a slight increase to her movement speed. And with other add ons (increase effective range, collision) it can help a lot.

    I'll admit, it's been ages since I've used it, so I never really gave it a fair shake.

    I'd suggest using it with Scarred Hand or any of the effective range add ons.

  • TAG said:

    And it's ''Very Rare'' SO COVETED!

    It's at that rarity because it's "Very Rare" that you'll ever want to use it. :P
    Doesn't seem that bad. You'd never have to patrol the boxes with it since it effectively patrols for you
    12m and still halves your stalling potential even with last will. Wraith gets 16m with no downside at a lesser quslity and its not even close to his best addons (Ghost, Windstorm, Swift Hunt and the Clappers are way more benificial as Wraith is a good tracker by default).
  • @Yamaoka said:
    What about Leatherface chilli addons? They don't do anything 😂

    Agree lmao

  • @No_Mither_No_Problem said:

    @tehshadowman33 said:
    Let's talk about the legion pin, a common/uncommon/rare addon for Legion.

    It's totally worthless.

    I think it might be the most worthless addon series for any Killer.

    I would pick hemmoraghing addons for another Killer than pick this dogshit any day. Even the porno tape for Clown is better than this crap.

    Even with stacking bonuses, with Rare and Uncommon, a successful hit only drains 1/2 of your feral frenzy meter.

    This is worthless.

    An add on that lightens the load for a drawback that shouldn’t even exist is #########? Wow, I’m shocked.

    But hey, they serve more purpose than the speed addons since the fact that spamming the lunge in Feral Frenzy increases speed more than them makes them literally pointless.

    I feel attacked! I love using speed add ons

  • @KiraElijah said:

    @No_Mither_No_Problem said:

    @tehshadowman33 said:
    Let's talk about the legion pin, a common/uncommon/rare addon for Legion.

    It's totally worthless.

    I think it might be the most worthless addon series for any Killer.

    I would pick hemmoraghing addons for another Killer than pick this dogshit any day. Even the porno tape for Clown is better than this crap.

    Even with stacking bonuses, with Rare and Uncommon, a successful hit only drains 1/2 of your feral frenzy meter.

    This is worthless.

    An add on that lightens the load for a drawback that shouldn’t even exist is #########? Wow, I’m shocked.

    But hey, they serve more purpose than the speed addons since the fact that spamming the lunge in Feral Frenzy increases speed more than them makes them literally pointless.

    I feel attacked! I love using speed add ons

    I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but lunge spamming will take you further than the speed addons can. Susie’s Mixtape stacked with Never-Sleep Pills MIGHT be able to move faster, but you’d cover much more distance with a single use of Frenzy by just spamming lunge with duration addons instead.

  • @No_Mither_No_Problem said:

    @KiraElijah said:

    @No_Mither_No_Problem said:

    @tehshadowman33 said:
    Let's talk about the legion pin, a common/uncommon/rare addon for Legion.

    It's totally worthless.

    I think it might be the most worthless addon series for any Killer.

    I would pick hemmoraghing addons for another Killer than pick this dogshit any day. Even the porno tape for Clown is better than this crap.

    Even with stacking bonuses, with Rare and Uncommon, a successful hit only drains 1/2 of your feral frenzy meter.

    This is worthless.

    An add on that lightens the load for a drawback that shouldn’t even exist is #########? Wow, I’m shocked.

    But hey, they serve more purpose than the speed addons since the fact that spamming the lunge in Feral Frenzy increases speed more than them makes them literally pointless.

    I feel attacked! I love using speed add ons

    I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but lunge spamming will take you further than the speed addons can. Susie’s Mixtape stacked with Never-Sleep Pills MIGHT be able to move faster, but you’d cover much more distance with a single use of Frenzy by just spamming lunge with duration addons instead.

    I don’t like spamming my weapon around much, I’d prefer just run

  • @KiraElijah said:

    @No_Mither_No_Problem said:

    @KiraElijah said:

    @No_Mither_No_Problem said:

    @tehshadowman33 said:
    Let's talk about the legion pin, a common/uncommon/rare addon for Legion.

    It's totally worthless.

    I think it might be the most worthless addon series for any Killer.

    I would pick hemmoraghing addons for another Killer than pick this dogshit any day. Even the porno tape for Clown is better than this crap.

    Even with stacking bonuses, with Rare and Uncommon, a successful hit only drains 1/2 of your feral frenzy meter.

    This is worthless.

    An add on that lightens the load for a drawback that shouldn’t even exist is #########? Wow, I’m shocked.

    But hey, they serve more purpose than the speed addons since the fact that spamming the lunge in Feral Frenzy increases speed more than them makes them literally pointless.

    I feel attacked! I love using speed add ons

    I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but lunge spamming will take you further than the speed addons can. Susie’s Mixtape stacked with Never-Sleep Pills MIGHT be able to move faster, but you’d cover much more distance with a single use of Frenzy by just spamming lunge with duration addons instead.

    I don’t like spamming my weapon around much, I’d prefer just run

    You can just run if you’d like, but spamming lunge is just objectively superior. So if you’re ever caught in a pickle where you’re struggling to chain hits or move around, just keep that in mind.

  • @No_Mither_No_Problem said:

    @KiraElijah said:

    @No_Mither_No_Problem said:

    @tehshadowman33 said:
    Let's talk about the legion pin, a common/uncommon/rare addon for Legion.

    It's totally worthless.

    I think it might be the most worthless addon series for any Killer.

    I would pick hemmoraghing addons for another Killer than pick this dogshit any day. Even the porno tape for Clown is better than this crap.

    Even with stacking bonuses, with Rare and Uncommon, a successful hit only drains 1/2 of your feral frenzy meter.

    This is worthless.

    An add on that lightens the load for a drawback that shouldn’t even exist is #########? Wow, I’m shocked.

    But hey, they serve more purpose than the speed addons since the fact that spamming the lunge in Feral Frenzy increases speed more than them makes them literally pointless.

    I feel attacked! I love using speed add ons

    I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but lunge spamming will take you further than the speed addons can. Susie’s Mixtape stacked with Never-Sleep Pills MIGHT be able to move faster, but you’d cover much more distance with a single use of Frenzy by just spamming lunge with duration addons instead.

    I don’t like spamming my weapon around much, I’d prefer just run> @No_Mither_No_Problem said:

    @KiraElijah said:

    @No_Mither_No_Problem said:

    @KiraElijah said:

    @No_Mither_No_Problem said:

    @tehshadowman33 said:
    Let's talk about the legion pin, a common/uncommon/rare addon for Legion.

    It's totally worthless.

    I think it might be the most worthless addon series for any Killer.

    I would pick hemmoraghing addons for another Killer than pick this dogshit any day. Even the porno tape for Clown is better than this crap.

    Even with stacking bonuses, with Rare and Uncommon, a successful hit only drains 1/2 of your feral frenzy meter.

    This is worthless.

    An add on that lightens the load for a drawback that shouldn’t even exist is #########? Wow, I’m shocked.

    But hey, they serve more purpose than the speed addons since the fact that spamming the lunge in Feral Frenzy increases speed more than them makes them literally pointless.

    I feel attacked! I love using speed add ons

    I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but lunge spamming will take you further than the speed addons can. Susie’s Mixtape stacked with Never-Sleep Pills MIGHT be able to move faster, but you’d cover much more distance with a single use of Frenzy by just spamming lunge with duration addons instead.

    I don’t like spamming my weapon around much, I’d prefer just run

    You can just run if you’d like, but spamming lunge is just objectively superior. So if you’re ever caught in a pickle where you’re struggling to chain hits or move around, just keep that in mind.

    Just swing my weaponized ruler and I’m faster xD

  • @KiraElijah said:

    @No_Mither_No_Problem said:

    @KiraElijah said:

    @No_Mither_No_Problem said:

    @tehshadowman33 said:
    Let's talk about the legion pin, a common/uncommon/rare addon for Legion.

    It's totally worthless.

    I think it might be the most worthless addon series for any Killer.

    I would pick hemmoraghing addons for another Killer than pick this dogshit any day. Even the porno tape for Clown is better than this crap.

    Even with stacking bonuses, with Rare and Uncommon, a successful hit only drains 1/2 of your feral frenzy meter.

    This is worthless.

    An add on that lightens the load for a drawback that shouldn’t even exist is #########? Wow, I’m shocked.

    But hey, they serve more purpose than the speed addons since the fact that spamming the lunge in Feral Frenzy increases speed more than them makes them literally pointless.

    I feel attacked! I love using speed add ons

    I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but lunge spamming will take you further than the speed addons can. Susie’s Mixtape stacked with Never-Sleep Pills MIGHT be able to move faster, but you’d cover much more distance with a single use of Frenzy by just spamming lunge with duration addons instead.

    I don’t like spamming my weapon around much, I’d prefer just run> @No_Mither_No_Problem said:

    @KiraElijah said:

    @No_Mither_No_Problem said:

    @KiraElijah said:

    @No_Mither_No_Problem said:

    @tehshadowman33 said:
    Let's talk about the legion pin, a common/uncommon/rare addon for Legion.

    It's totally worthless.

    I think it might be the most worthless addon series for any Killer.

    I would pick hemmoraghing addons for another Killer than pick this dogshit any day. Even the porno tape for Clown is better than this crap.

    Even with stacking bonuses, with Rare and Uncommon, a successful hit only drains 1/2 of your feral frenzy meter.

    This is worthless.

    An add on that lightens the load for a drawback that shouldn’t even exist is #########? Wow, I’m shocked.

    But hey, they serve more purpose than the speed addons since the fact that spamming the lunge in Feral Frenzy increases speed more than them makes them literally pointless.

    I feel attacked! I love using speed add ons

    I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but lunge spamming will take you further than the speed addons can. Susie’s Mixtape stacked with Never-Sleep Pills MIGHT be able to move faster, but you’d cover much more distance with a single use of Frenzy by just spamming lunge with duration addons instead.

    I don’t like spamming my weapon around much, I’d prefer just run

    You can just run if you’d like, but spamming lunge is just objectively superior. So if you’re ever caught in a pickle where you’re struggling to chain hits or move around, just keep that in mind.

    Just swing my weaponized ruler and I’m faster xD

    I only use the ruler on Susanna and even then I think she looks better with the survival knife.

  • @No_Mither_No_Problem said:

    @KiraElijah said:

    @No_Mither_No_Problem said:

    @KiraElijah said:

    @No_Mither_No_Problem said:

    @tehshadowman33 said:
    Let's talk about the legion pin, a common/uncommon/rare addon for Legion.

    It's totally worthless.

    I think it might be the most worthless addon series for any Killer.

    I would pick hemmoraghing addons for another Killer than pick this dogshit any day. Even the porno tape for Clown is better than this crap.

    Even with stacking bonuses, with Rare and Uncommon, a successful hit only drains 1/2 of your feral frenzy meter.

    This is worthless.

    An add on that lightens the load for a drawback that shouldn’t even exist is #########? Wow, I’m shocked.

    But hey, they serve more purpose than the speed addons since the fact that spamming the lunge in Feral Frenzy increases speed more than them makes them literally pointless.

    I feel attacked! I love using speed add ons

    I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but lunge spamming will take you further than the speed addons can. Susie’s Mixtape stacked with Never-Sleep Pills MIGHT be able to move faster, but you’d cover much more distance with a single use of Frenzy by just spamming lunge with duration addons instead.

    I don’t like spamming my weapon around much, I’d prefer just run> @No_Mither_No_Problem said:

    @KiraElijah said:

    @No_Mither_No_Problem said:

    @KiraElijah said:

    @No_Mither_No_Problem said:

    @tehshadowman33 said:
    Let's talk about the legion pin, a common/uncommon/rare addon for Legion.

    It's totally worthless.

    I think it might be the most worthless addon series for any Killer.

    I would pick hemmoraghing addons for another Killer than pick this dogshit any day. Even the porno tape for Clown is better than this crap.

    Even with stacking bonuses, with Rare and Uncommon, a successful hit only drains 1/2 of your feral frenzy meter.

    This is worthless.

    An add on that lightens the load for a drawback that shouldn’t even exist is #########? Wow, I’m shocked.

    But hey, they serve more purpose than the speed addons since the fact that spamming the lunge in Feral Frenzy increases speed more than them makes them literally pointless.

    I feel attacked! I love using speed add ons

    I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but lunge spamming will take you further than the speed addons can. Susie’s Mixtape stacked with Never-Sleep Pills MIGHT be able to move faster, but you’d cover much more distance with a single use of Frenzy by just spamming lunge with duration addons instead.

    I don’t like spamming my weapon around much, I’d prefer just run

    You can just run if you’d like, but spamming lunge is just objectively superior. So if you’re ever caught in a pickle where you’re struggling to chain hits or move around, just keep that in mind.

    Just swing my weaponized ruler and I’m faster xD

    I only use the ruler on Susanna and even then I think she looks better with the survival knife.

    The Survival Knife seems weird to me. I like Joey’s knife, but Susie holds it wrong

  • @KiraElijah said:

    @No_Mither_No_Problem said:

    @KiraElijah said:

    @No_Mither_No_Problem said:

    @KiraElijah said:

    @No_Mither_No_Problem said:

    @tehshadowman33 said:
    Let's talk about the legion pin, a common/uncommon/rare addon for Legion.

    It's totally worthless.

    I think it might be the most worthless addon series for any Killer.

    I would pick hemmoraghing addons for another Killer than pick this dogshit any day. Even the porno tape for Clown is better than this crap.

    Even with stacking bonuses, with Rare and Uncommon, a successful hit only drains 1/2 of your feral frenzy meter.

    This is worthless.

    An add on that lightens the load for a drawback that shouldn’t even exist is #########? Wow, I’m shocked.

    But hey, they serve more purpose than the speed addons since the fact that spamming the lunge in Feral Frenzy increases speed more than them makes them literally pointless.

    I feel attacked! I love using speed add ons

    I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but lunge spamming will take you further than the speed addons can. Susie’s Mixtape stacked with Never-Sleep Pills MIGHT be able to move faster, but you’d cover much more distance with a single use of Frenzy by just spamming lunge with duration addons instead.

    I don’t like spamming my weapon around much, I’d prefer just run> @No_Mither_No_Problem said:

    @KiraElijah said:

    @No_Mither_No_Problem said:

    @KiraElijah said:

    @No_Mither_No_Problem said:

    @tehshadowman33 said:
    Let's talk about the legion pin, a common/uncommon/rare addon for Legion.

    It's totally worthless.

    I think it might be the most worthless addon series for any Killer.

    I would pick hemmoraghing addons for another Killer than pick this dogshit any day. Even the porno tape for Clown is better than this crap.

    Even with stacking bonuses, with Rare and Uncommon, a successful hit only drains 1/2 of your feral frenzy meter.

    This is worthless.

    An add on that lightens the load for a drawback that shouldn’t even exist is #########? Wow, I’m shocked.

    But hey, they serve more purpose than the speed addons since the fact that spamming the lunge in Feral Frenzy increases speed more than them makes them literally pointless.

    I feel attacked! I love using speed add ons

    I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but lunge spamming will take you further than the speed addons can. Susie’s Mixtape stacked with Never-Sleep Pills MIGHT be able to move faster, but you’d cover much more distance with a single use of Frenzy by just spamming lunge with duration addons instead.

    I don’t like spamming my weapon around much, I’d prefer just run

    You can just run if you’d like, but spamming lunge is just objectively superior. So if you’re ever caught in a pickle where you’re struggling to chain hits or move around, just keep that in mind.

    Just swing my weaponized ruler and I’m faster xD

    I only use the ruler on Susanna and even then I think she looks better with the survival knife.

    The Survival Knife seems weird to me. I like Joey’s knife, but Susie holds it wrong

    I mean don’t they all hold it wrong? None of them slide their pinkies in the holes.

  • @No_Mither_No_Problem said:

    @KiraElijah said:

    @No_Mither_No_Problem said:

    @KiraElijah said:

    @No_Mither_No_Problem said:

    @KiraElijah said:

    @No_Mither_No_Problem said:

    @tehshadowman33 said:
    Let's talk about the legion pin, a common/uncommon/rare addon for Legion.

    It's totally worthless.

    I think it might be the most worthless addon series for any Killer.

    I would pick hemmoraghing addons for another Killer than pick this dogshit any day. Even the porno tape for Clown is better than this crap.

    Even with stacking bonuses, with Rare and Uncommon, a successful hit only drains 1/2 of your feral frenzy meter.

    This is worthless.

    An add on that lightens the load for a drawback that shouldn’t even exist is #########? Wow, I’m shocked.

    But hey, they serve more purpose than the speed addons since the fact that spamming the lunge in Feral Frenzy increases speed more than them makes them literally pointless.

    I feel attacked! I love using speed add ons

    I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but lunge spamming will take you further than the speed addons can. Susie’s Mixtape stacked with Never-Sleep Pills MIGHT be able to move faster, but you’d cover much more distance with a single use of Frenzy by just spamming lunge with duration addons instead.

    I don’t like spamming my weapon around much, I’d prefer just run> @No_Mither_No_Problem said:

    @KiraElijah said:

    @No_Mither_No_Problem said:

    @KiraElijah said:

    @No_Mither_No_Problem said:

    @tehshadowman33 said:
    Let's talk about the legion pin, a common/uncommon/rare addon for Legion.

    It's totally worthless.

    I think it might be the most worthless addon series for any Killer.

    I would pick hemmoraghing addons for another Killer than pick this dogshit any day. Even the porno tape for Clown is better than this crap.

    Even with stacking bonuses, with Rare and Uncommon, a successful hit only drains 1/2 of your feral frenzy meter.

    This is worthless.

    An add on that lightens the load for a drawback that shouldn’t even exist is #########? Wow, I’m shocked.

    But hey, they serve more purpose than the speed addons since the fact that spamming the lunge in Feral Frenzy increases speed more than them makes them literally pointless.

    I feel attacked! I love using speed add ons

    I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but lunge spamming will take you further than the speed addons can. Susie’s Mixtape stacked with Never-Sleep Pills MIGHT be able to move faster, but you’d cover much more distance with a single use of Frenzy by just spamming lunge with duration addons instead.

    I don’t like spamming my weapon around much, I’d prefer just run

    You can just run if you’d like, but spamming lunge is just objectively superior. So if you’re ever caught in a pickle where you’re struggling to chain hits or move around, just keep that in mind.

    Just swing my weaponized ruler and I’m faster xD

    I only use the ruler on Susanna and even then I think she looks better with the survival knife.

    The Survival Knife seems weird to me. I like Joey’s knife, but Susie holds it wrong

    I mean don’t they all hold it wrong? None of them slide their pinkies in the holes.

    True, but she reverses it and that bugs me

  • @KiraElijah said:

    @No_Mither_No_Problem said:

    @KiraElijah said:

    @No_Mither_No_Problem said:

    @KiraElijah said:

    @No_Mither_No_Problem said:

    @KiraElijah said:

    @No_Mither_No_Problem said:

    @tehshadowman33 said:
    Let's talk about the legion pin, a common/uncommon/rare addon for Legion.

    It's totally worthless.

    I think it might be the most worthless addon series for any Killer.

    I would pick hemmoraghing addons for another Killer than pick this dogshit any day. Even the porno tape for Clown is better than this crap.

    Even with stacking bonuses, with Rare and Uncommon, a successful hit only drains 1/2 of your feral frenzy meter.

    This is worthless.

    An add on that lightens the load for a drawback that shouldn’t even exist is #########? Wow, I’m shocked.

    But hey, they serve more purpose than the speed addons since the fact that spamming the lunge in Feral Frenzy increases speed more than them makes them literally pointless.

    I feel attacked! I love using speed add ons

    I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but lunge spamming will take you further than the speed addons can. Susie’s Mixtape stacked with Never-Sleep Pills MIGHT be able to move faster, but you’d cover much more distance with a single use of Frenzy by just spamming lunge with duration addons instead.

    I don’t like spamming my weapon around much, I’d prefer just run> @No_Mither_No_Problem said:

    @KiraElijah said:

    @No_Mither_No_Problem said:

    @KiraElijah said:

    @No_Mither_No_Problem said:

    @tehshadowman33 said:
    Let's talk about the legion pin, a common/uncommon/rare addon for Legion.

    It's totally worthless.

    I think it might be the most worthless addon series for any Killer.

    I would pick hemmoraghing addons for another Killer than pick this dogshit any day. Even the porno tape for Clown is better than this crap.

    Even with stacking bonuses, with Rare and Uncommon, a successful hit only drains 1/2 of your feral frenzy meter.

    This is worthless.

    An add on that lightens the load for a drawback that shouldn’t even exist is #########? Wow, I’m shocked.

    But hey, they serve more purpose than the speed addons since the fact that spamming the lunge in Feral Frenzy increases speed more than them makes them literally pointless.

    I feel attacked! I love using speed add ons

    I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but lunge spamming will take you further than the speed addons can. Susie’s Mixtape stacked with Never-Sleep Pills MIGHT be able to move faster, but you’d cover much more distance with a single use of Frenzy by just spamming lunge with duration addons instead.

    I don’t like spamming my weapon around much, I’d prefer just run

    You can just run if you’d like, but spamming lunge is just objectively superior. So if you’re ever caught in a pickle where you’re struggling to chain hits or move around, just keep that in mind.

    Just swing my weaponized ruler and I’m faster xD

    I only use the ruler on Susanna and even then I think she looks better with the survival knife.

    The Survival Knife seems weird to me. I like Joey’s knife, but Susie holds it wrong

    I mean don’t they all hold it wrong? None of them slide their pinkies in the holes.

    True, but she reverses it and that bugs me

    Well, all the members of the Legion have the same grips. Out of Frenzy, their grip is forward reverse/underhand, and in Frenzy, their grip is reverse/overhand.

  • @No_Mither_No_Problem said:

    @KiraElijah said:

    @No_Mither_No_Problem said:

    @KiraElijah said:

    @No_Mither_No_Problem said:

    @KiraElijah said:

    @No_Mither_No_Problem said:

    @KiraElijah said:

    @No_Mither_No_Problem said:

    @tehshadowman33 said:
    Let's talk about the legion pin, a common/uncommon/rare addon for Legion.

    It's totally worthless.

    I think it might be the most worthless addon series for any Killer.

    I would pick hemmoraghing addons for another Killer than pick this dogshit any day. Even the porno tape for Clown is better than this crap.

    Even with stacking bonuses, with Rare and Uncommon, a successful hit only drains 1/2 of your feral frenzy meter.

    This is worthless.

    An add on that lightens the load for a drawback that shouldn’t even exist is #########? Wow, I’m shocked.

    But hey, they serve more purpose than the speed addons since the fact that spamming the lunge in Feral Frenzy increases speed more than them makes them literally pointless.

    I feel attacked! I love using speed add ons

    I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but lunge spamming will take you further than the speed addons can. Susie’s Mixtape stacked with Never-Sleep Pills MIGHT be able to move faster, but you’d cover much more distance with a single use of Frenzy by just spamming lunge with duration addons instead.

    I don’t like spamming my weapon around much, I’d prefer just run> @No_Mither_No_Problem said:

    @KiraElijah said:

    @No_Mither_No_Problem said:

    @KiraElijah said:

    @No_Mither_No_Problem said:

    @tehshadowman33 said:
    Let's talk about the legion pin, a common/uncommon/rare addon for Legion.

    It's totally worthless.

    I think it might be the most worthless addon series for any Killer.

    I would pick hemmoraghing addons for another Killer than pick this dogshit any day. Even the porno tape for Clown is better than this crap.

    Even with stacking bonuses, with Rare and Uncommon, a successful hit only drains 1/2 of your feral frenzy meter.

    This is worthless.

    An add on that lightens the load for a drawback that shouldn’t even exist is #########? Wow, I’m shocked.

    But hey, they serve more purpose than the speed addons since the fact that spamming the lunge in Feral Frenzy increases speed more than them makes them literally pointless.

    I feel attacked! I love using speed add ons

    I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but lunge spamming will take you further than the speed addons can. Susie’s Mixtape stacked with Never-Sleep Pills MIGHT be able to move faster, but you’d cover much more distance with a single use of Frenzy by just spamming lunge with duration addons instead.

    I don’t like spamming my weapon around much, I’d prefer just run

    You can just run if you’d like, but spamming lunge is just objectively superior. So if you’re ever caught in a pickle where you’re struggling to chain hits or move around, just keep that in mind.

    Just swing my weaponized ruler and I’m faster xD

    I only use the ruler on Susanna and even then I think she looks better with the survival knife.

    The Survival Knife seems weird to me. I like Joey’s knife, but Susie holds it wrong

    I mean don’t they all hold it wrong? None of them slide their pinkies in the holes.

    True, but she reverses it and that bugs me

    Well, all the members of the Legion have the same grips. Out of Frenzy, their grip is forward reverse/underhand, and in Frenzy, their grip is reverse/overhand.

    In the store she holds it reversed, bugging me

  • TAG said:

    And it's ''Very Rare'' SO COVETED!

    It's at that rarity because it's "Very Rare" that you'll ever want to use it. :P
    Doesn't seem that bad. You'd never have to patrol the boxes with it since it effectively patrols for you
    12m and still halves your stalling potential even with last will. Wraith gets 16m with no downside at a lesser quslity and its not even close to his best addons (Ghost, Windstorm, Swift Hunt and the Clappers are way more benificial as Wraith is a good tracker by default).
    Wrong add-on.  I was referring to Amanda's Secret, not Amanda's Letter.
  • TAG said:
    TAG said:

    And it's ''Very Rare'' SO COVETED!

    It's at that rarity because it's "Very Rare" that you'll ever want to use it. :P
    Doesn't seem that bad. You'd never have to patrol the boxes with it since it effectively patrols for you
    12m and still halves your stalling potential even with last will. Wraith gets 16m with no downside at a lesser quslity and its not even close to his best addons (Ghost, Windstorm, Swift Hunt and the Clappers are way more benificial as Wraith is a good tracker by default).
    Wrong add-on.  I was referring to Amanda's Secret, not Amanda's Letter.
    Oops.  

    Still needs a buff though, the addon is pathetic.
‹ 1 2