Legion Pin Is The Worst Killer Addon in the Game To Date!

Let's talk about the legion pin, a common/uncommon/rare addon for Legion.

It's totally worthless.

I think it might be the most worthless addon series for any Killer.

I would pick hemmoraghing addons for another Killer than pick this dogshit any day. Even the porno tape for Clown is better than this crap.

Even with stacking bonuses, with Rare and Uncommon, a successful hit only drains 1/2 of your feral frenzy meter.

This is worthless.

Comments

  • TAG said:
    TAG said:

    And it's ''Very Rare'' SO COVETED!

    It's at that rarity because it's "Very Rare" that you'll ever want to use it. :P
    Doesn't seem that bad. You'd never have to patrol the boxes with it since it effectively patrols for you
    12m and still halves your stalling potential even with last will. Wraith gets 16m with no downside at a lesser quslity and its not even close to his best addons (Ghost, Windstorm, Swift Hunt and the Clappers are way more benificial as Wraith is a good tracker by default).
    Wrong add-on.  I was referring to Amanda's Secret, not Amanda's Letter.
    Oops.  

    Still needs a buff though, the addon is pathetic.
    I see no real reason why Amanda's Letter can't just be the flat aura-reading while crouched with no downsides.  Considering that crouching is slower and a lot less stealthy than Wraith's cloak, I think it would be okay for Amanda to keep her traps and boxes.
1 2 ›