New chapter
Who do you guys think new killer will be, since we know its before ww1, so dont be annoying with chucky and stupid things like that. Be real, i think it will maybe be plague doctor but more originally. I just want to hear other peoples opinions
Comments
Idk but it'd be cool if we could see some type of African killer. It's probably going to be a mummy or like you described, a plague doctor.
All the killers have a country associated with their file name, and none of the countries correlated to the origin location of the killer, nor the killer's nationality.
That clue was more likely a teaser that gave away nothing but the file name, though it would be cool to get a killer from a new region.
It's not Benedict sadly, I really want to see Benedict and Vigo though.
Possibly it's a Native American who can shapeshift into animals? A snake for stealth, a wolf for a speed attack, etc
How do you guys know it will be a shapeshifter at all? Or are you guys just hoping for a shapeshifter?
I want a killer that IS scary. For example, an African tribal leader that wears some scary mask made from mud or wood and carries a horn that they can blow into and make a horrifying, ominous bellow.
Oh I saw before WW1 and I thought pilgrims are before that, how about a Native American but what kind of power? I was going to say astral projection but that's too similar to Spirit's power so I was like shapeshift instead.
I don't think a shapeshifter would be good in this game tbh. Everyone wants a mimic and when I har that I think of this https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/41619/fan-killer-survivor-a-study-in-victimology#latest and I REALLY WANT THIS. It's so damn crafty and creepy.
My main suspicions is that the new killer will either be
Considering the hint that this will be the oldest killer yet, these are all possible options that could be cool if executed right. I'm probably wrong though.
I’d really enjoy all of those especially a mummy. I just wonder what their special powers would he though.
She's black, she's either African or African-American