Is hatch Interruption not a thing anymore?

Like holy hell, each time I just tap the button to do an interruption it doesn't do it and they get a free escape

Comments

  • If they’re crawling you can’t. Learned this the hard way. But sometimes ######### just happens. Seems to especially happen when I play my boi Freddy
  • I don't like the hatch. I get why it exists, but I think there should be something a bit more to it than there is now. If you get down to 2 people left with 3 gens left its just a big long wait while they leave each other to die while trying to camp the hatch for a free escape. IMO if there are still 3 gens left that's too much.

    Maybe make it so its only available if there's only 1 gen remaining. Or maybe make something they have to activate to open the hatch so its not just a standoff every single time. No situation should exist in this game where the survivor can stand nose to nose with the killer for that long and feel safe. Doesn't fit theme.

  • @powerbats

    Would have a lot to say here, 2/3 posts stating hatch is a FREE ESCAPE

    Hope that poster doesn't show up or face the wall of text and still wonder if they are trying to convince you or themselves.

    Agreed, less than 5 gens being done, last survivor gets hatch = free

    3/4 . . .

  • The hatch is such an iffy topic. If they removed the ability to jump in immediately after getting hit, it'd remove the standoff aspect. Whoever reaches it first wins then. 
  • Grabbing is currently completely bugged. I had it multiple times when it shows the grab animation but the survivor still escaped. That was never a thing pre 2.4.0 (basically Legion and engine update), before the grabbing was only bugged at gens and hooks. Now hatch is affected by that aswell together with windows and pallet slides 
  • I wish there was something like, a meter that filled up when you were in the same area of the map and in close proximity to the killer. I'm talking like a few meters. The meter should progress more rapidly if you're teabagging or rapidly clicking a flashlight. When it fills up, instant Mori move, Myers style.

    This would quell a lot o toxic behavior. :)

    Also, I know this is an exaggeration. Still, man it makes me wanna play perma Evil 3 instant kill myers.

  • ClogWench said:
    The hatch is such an iffy topic. If they removed the ability to jump in immediately after getting hit, it'd remove the standoff aspect. Whoever reaches it first wins then. 
    it'd still be a standoff. just 20 meters away from the hatch
  • Grabbing is bugged at the moment. It also happens when you should be able to grab survivors off gens.