Do survs have underwear?
I was trying to peep Fen Ming's panties under the Chinese new year dress in the phase 2 of hooking...
I think is impossible to see them? if so, which color and style are these? pic plz 0_0
I was trying to peep Fen Ming's panties under the Chinese new year dress in the phase 2 of hooking...
I think is impossible to see them? if so, which color and style are these? pic plz 0_0
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Can you not just look whilst struggling on hook xD
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Nea and Meg also have underwear. It is more like shorts under their Skirts.
They're probably just as non-existant as any organs, veins, bones etc.
Yes they all do, but the only way to see them is in textures. so it wont be like in models but in 2d pictures (contact me if you wanna see them, Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/neamainhereayy )
Spirit wears panties in her school skin. The rest I think wear shorts.