Guys, I'm a camper!
(ignores the guy who was unhooked in my face to chase the rescuer)
5 min later I get called a trash camper.
Guess killers should just DC after getting hooks now
5 min later I get called a trash camper.
Guess killers should just DC after getting hooks now
Comments
If you could go stand in the corner when the game begins and not do anything that would also be good
This is very true! We would have to report you then..... erm get the dev to make you spawn outside the walls so you cannot harras the innocent!
2nd one yes but you stay away from my bloodpoints!
After a hook you are supposed to run to the other side of the map and hide your face in a corner
Sounds like you got a 4k against a swf good job mate
What's your psn tag?
Just a heads up, I can be fairly loud at times, but it's always funny. Just ask @Vietfox 😂
I say Mori the hooks !!!!!!
If the killer is on the map after a hook, they are camping
Everyone knows this!
Brush up on your survivors rules buddy!
Lol, my dumbass read the title as "Gays, I'm a camper!!!"
Or like that day when i went to the basement to pick up your flashlight, Billy followed me and got out of there with it while he ate the wall.
Hope that Billy enjoyed the facecamp 😂
LOL I totally camped a swf crew last night!!!! 3 Ds, 2 breaking hooks and tried flashlight saves. I beat them and proceeded to go back and forth with them in messages.
Gave me something to do between rounds
Lmao when they all gather just to call you trash after dying. (probably because they rushed to the hooks instead of doing gens, really smart)
I downed the obsession in 60's no generators done. As soon as i go to hook them Quentin breaks a hook and goes to the next one and breaks it(they were 99%). The obsession wiggles off. I go after him and get him within 45s. Wiggles and hits me with ds since no hooks nearby. I down him again and someone tries to flashlight save. I get him to the hook and just start shocking like crazy all 3 are at the hook. I do this for a bit. Hey no generators being worked on why not. he does get off i try to tunnel but the obsession gets in my way i get them hook them and shock the ground over and over as they try to unhook(laughing my ass of the whole time) They die. I get Quentin again he dies on the hook. I get another 1 with 1 generator left and the hatch on the hill near the generator and the survivor. I get the last person everyone dead. I got 27k plus 25% modifier in all categories and 4 stack of BBQ plus a 30k daily.
Probably your fault for not getting away 50m asap after hooking.
I doubt he even believes I'm a camper anyway. He just needed an excuse as to why he died to a non-tunneling Pig.
If you go that hard breaking hooks, following around with flashlights etc... I Know the majority of the time you won't let that person die.