MMR Reset was a mistake.
We were told to wait up to 2 weeks for MMR to adjust itself back to normal… It has been 1 month and i'm still getting matched with survivors with less than 100 hours. I can't play this game in this state. I went through the trenches, forcing myself to play, even in SwF, to get my MMR back to normal so I can start getting players who actually know what they're doing… to no avail.
I'm getting survivors who are running baby beginner perks, default characters with default starter outfits… Killers who are accusing me and my friends of hacking because they don't know macro, they don't understand hugging tight when chasing to close distance, they don't understand mindgames, or checkspots…
I don't enjoy versing or playing with people who don't know how to play the game and no matter how many times I escape… I'm still getting absolute bots.
Amazing! My final post on the forums is a complaint. Who would have imagined that.
Comments
Totally agree. The worst part is the game is boring AF for survivors. They nerf everything and then every other match I either duck walking forever against Jason running thrill of the hunt (yeah can't wait till that gets buffed) or the Judgment running aura perks. I miss killers with actual skills. This game caters to the sub par and makes them beat their chest and tell you to get better. Well sorry, im not motivated enough to recruit 3 other to provide a good SWF team but thank you for pairing me up with this the Bill that his in the corner all game and touched the gen twice!! I'm rooting for Halloween at this point!!! If it wasn't for the handful of friends still playing, I doubt I'd still
I agree. My teammates going down in 20s into the game into another down… or me being chased for eternity playing safe to give them as much time as I can, wisely using the resources but it doesn't matter because no one is doing gens.