See you in the fog everyone

im quite sad at the forums getting shutdown, ive had a fantastic time on here, and this was a really good place to get advice from. build ideas, the pointless arguments, damn. the whole lot, no more. Im really thankful this place existed,

oh with my shoutouts i forgot to mention @Balrog generally a fantastic person to talk to, thanks you to i now have the words "a BHVR mod called me a unicorn" i appreciate all your hard wok man.

happy traveling through the fog everyone!

Comments

  • @TropesDaMan said:

    im quite sad at the forums getting shutdown, ive had a fantastic time on here, and this was a really good place to get advice from. build ideas, the pointless arguments, damn. the whole lot, no more. Im really thankful this place existed,

    oh with my shoutouts i forgot to mention @Balrog generally a fantastic person to talk to, thanks you to i now have the words "a BHVR mod called me a unicorn" i appreciate all your hard wok man.

    happy traveling through the fog everyone!

    It's such a shame It's going. The interactions here have been great. Loved having a place to word vomit about this game that I love

  • I will also miss this place. The forums were a regular part of my day for more than eight years now.

    Even though i had some issues with mods and managers over the years, i realize that they mostly sourced from me being an immature kid. I really appreciate that you have put the time and effort into keeping this little corner of the internet a nice place for us to rant, discuss, connect and talk about our favourite game!

  • I'm sad that I only started becoming active here in June. I've met a lot of wonderful people here and have had some of the most thought provoking discussions about this game we're all passionate about. I'm going to miss this community.

  • my names SwiftJoey984511 if yall see me in the fog feel free to excessively nod your head at me regardless of which side you are on I'll send that energy right back!