A New Purple Totem
I don't want to be lazy but I am really tired of laying the exact names and wording of perks. So I will give a brief run down of this perk. Oh and I have no idea of the perk name.
First thing to note, this strange totem is a survivor perk but effects both killers and survivors by changing gameplay forever. These are the effects.
- Gives survivors and killers 20% haste.
- Remove Diminishing effects (Promise not a meme perk)
Survivors have the Active Ability button to Extinguish the flame but the haste will continue for around 3 seconds after it is destroyed. Survivors can do this anywhere on the map. Just like Boon Totems these will have a radius of like 24m.
When a survivor blows out the totem all totems are Extinguished, for each other survivor running this perk it will only increase it's radius by 4m.
Oh one more thing to mention, by Extinguishing the totem from across the map, the haste is applied to everyone across the map. So you don't need to be in radius for the 3 second 20% haste.
I know this perk is weird and might seem bad but I just want some unique never seem before gameplay. Maybe the effects could be split into 2 perks idk.
Comments