Denuvo Anti-Cheat should enable CPU Intel VT-x
Denuvo Anti-Cheat should enable CPU Intel VT-x
What do you all think?
Anyway, I have it turned on in Windows 11. Feels awesome.
Denuvo Anti-Cheat should enable CPU Intel VT-x
What do you all think?
Anyway, I have it turned on in Windows 11. Feels awesome.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Denuvo Anti-Cheat should perish
denuvo trial is over, hopefully it never returns
Your answer lacks common sense
VT-x is for virtualization. What are you going on about?
I dont understand why they can't just track certain things server-side like runspeed or z-axis. It might be harder for the system to spot an aura cheater since they could use different assets, but the system seeing Meg is running at 105% and there's no reason for it, by checking for Dark Theory etc, boom, she's cheating, auto-flag for manual review, then ban.
There won't be cheating in Windows VBS