AFK crows doesn't work when all gens are done
In the patch (9.0.0) it said afk crows system disables only when "Collapse is triggered" but afk crows doesn't appear when all gens are done either. I got blocked by the killer on the edge and after 5 minutes there's nothing.
Afk crows should always be available and in endgame collapse should go down from 120 to 60s.

Comments
I think AFK crows should be disabled in a 1v2 when one survivor is on the ground. The amount of times AFK crows has almost screwed me over because the killer has been slugging my teammate for the 4k for 3 minutes straight is infuriating.
I think AFK crows being more prevalent in egc would be nice for killers when the survivor has just given up on getting the gate, however I think it also has a chance of screwing over the survivor if they are timing their exit attempt. Many times when I'm stuck in a 1v1 in egc, I find a hiding spot near the gate and listen to the killer's terror radius / look for when they look at the gate and try to estimate the best timing to get on the gate. I know a lot of other survivors do this as well and it could screw them over.
Serious question here. Why? End game collapse is not long assuming that no one's down or on hook. By the time a survivor accumulates three they will already be dead. If you lose track of someone you've downed then you've just misplayed heavily and should be punished for it.