Game keep crashing after the Judgment update

So, I do play on STEAM.

And my game crash when i do play killer after a moment.

At the start it's only just few freeze, who happen more often and stay longer, and then it's total freeze and i'm kicked + tempban from the matchmaking.

Also happening as survivor but do not occur crashing.

Comments

  • I think it's because of that new anti-cheat, it's really bad.

  • @SpyUA said:

    I think it's because of that new anti-cheat, it's really bad.

    Probably yeah, can't wait for it to be turned off

  • @NAERUUU said:

    So, I do play on STEAM.

    And my game crash when i do play killer after a moment.

    At the start it's only just few freeze, who happen more often and stay longer, and then it's total freeze and i'm kicked + tempban from the matchmaking.

    Also happening as survivor but do not occur crashing.

    I know how frustrating crashes can be. While we can't specifically help you here, our Player Support partners are best equipped for that. I'd suggest reaching out to them, as it helps us (the wider team) get to the root of what may be causing this: https://support.deadbydaylight.com/