A good change for Generators
Here is some basic information about how long it takes for survivors to complete generator depending on how many survivors are on it.
- 1 Survivor : 90 Seconds
- 2 Survivors : 52.94 Seconds
- 3 Survivors : 42.86 Seconds
- 4 Survivors : 40.91 Seconds
I personally think that is too fast, for each survivor the generator should go definitely go faster but I think that right now it is a bit too fast. This is how I think it should be.
- 1 Survivor : 90 Seconds
- 2 Survivors : 75 Seconds
- 3 Survivors : 60 Seconds
- 4 Survivors : 45 Seconds
What do you guys think?
Tagged:
Survivors
Comments
I do agree gen times seem a little fast sometimes, but your suggestion replaces the incentives of diminishing returns. Two survs on a gen complete in 52 seconds rather than 75 to incentivize two manning over three or four. The idea is that they want survivors (Reasonably) to not just run around 4 manning gens. It's most efficient to do 1 person per gen, or two tops. After that diminishing returns punish throwing more at the problem.
I'm not sure that removing that structure is necessarily beneficial. I'm very much a killer player and very much think gens are too fast mind you, but I don't think punishing them in this fashion is the solution.
Great idea! With this Survivors will be incentivised to not work together on Gens, meaning you have 4 Survivors on 4 different Gens instead of them being suboptimal and grouping together.
I have a lot of complaints about gens but survs stacking on them has never been one of them outside of old prove