Is anyone having more consistently fun matches today? I wonder if it's coz of the anti cheat trials
I had great fun playing both killer and survivor today, if I lost it didnt feel bs so I'm rather confused, is there more people subtle cheating in comp outfits than I am aware of?
Or like, is it the MMR doing its job now. Whatever the cause this patch has been really fun for me, I hope this is a sign of things to come.
Comments
I have had fun & challenging games on killer, and fun games on survivor (me and my friends get one gen done every 5 minutes) so its going great for me so far.
Looks like, as usual, the anonymous downvote lobbers don’t like that some people actually enjoy the game playing both sides.
eh they don't bother me, I guess they aren't having a good time or maybe they are the cheaters LOL
also @pidgeon glad to hear it, I've been playing a lot of unknown and I tried some chucky today, I had a great time, I've been feeling more up to trying new killers out more in 1v4
Also I swear todays the firsst time in a while i saw survivor with no bonus for a prolonged time!
I haven't noticed any change.
I wish I had.
that's fair, like I said its probably just coincidence
I think I am just starting to notice a change on survivor, I play killer less but I have played 10 or so bubba games and those ones are still all over the place between high MMR and the lowest MMR possible…
Yes I got far better matched games as survivor