When survivors don't participate correctly

The new MMR system really doesn't even work. If the survivor is getting hard killers, they are throwing games to lower the MMR. Then if its reported, nothing is done. Trust me, I'm not a person who reports every single person who does something terrible, but when a survivor gets hooked in the beginning and DCs, it ruins the game for the rest of the survivors in the game and easy win for the killer. I believe if someone DCs from a match, they should lose ALL (if under 1 million) or at least half (if above 1 million) of the bloodpoints they currently have, plus a time out of 30 min. I also think that if a survivor is on a hook and other survivors are below the 2 hook stage without attempting to get that survivor free, should have a penalty as well. Too many survivors hide all game, do gens, hide some more, then leave without even being hooked while other survivors are on hooks dying. Enjoy my rant. I still love the game though lol.

Tagged: Survivors

Comments

  • How would a system like that detect those spesific game styles?

    What do players do if their game is bugged sometimes and give you multiple DC even with perfect internet. Or in other cases bad internet. Power outage in the neigbhorhood. Or an emergency. Had to run to the toilet etc. Many reasons a system cannot detect gamestyles.

    I understand what you are saying, but what you are asking cannot happen, not that way at least.

    Nowdays a bot is better than a actual person in many ways. Better than a survivor running after the killer to die to go next, and dosen't want to DC because of the penalty.

    I rather have a bot that is doing something than a person who does nothing for us to get out. DC penalties should had been lessened a bit. In every 12 hours you get a free DC. In your endgame you could report why you did DC. This way the Dev's could monitor the reasons and get a statistic. Later know what they could do to make most people happy.

    For killers who stand still, or farm to lower their MMR. We will see a lot of this now with this new system.

  • @SpyUA said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/4113523#Comment_4113523

    You do realise that the survivor will still gain MMR if they played the game well like unhooking or doing gens, right?, you don't lose on any MMR if you die now (and we're a good teammate).

    The OPs issue is the MMR wasn't normalized yet from the reset so they get bad teammates which lose lots of MMR while he still gains some, it just needs more time to get good.

    Well, if my teammates die in 10s chase and killer has 2 hooks and only gen someone worked on is me and it's not even half done then I know that the game is already over and farming points isn't fun. I used to have quite decent solo teammates, but since reset it's horrible. They die against Bubba on Gideon without even throwing pallets. Like at this point you feel like to beat some players you can play m1 only Hag and dominate.

  • MMR seems to be working for me, on killer side I've started to get more consistent matches where people know how to play the game. On survivor its probably gonna take a while as 90% of the playerbase does not know how to survive.

  • @pidgeon said:

    MMR seems to be working for me, on killer side I've started to get more consistent matches where people know how to play the game. On survivor its probably gonna take a while as 90% of the playerbase does not know how to survive.

    Which as i said will make solo q incredibly frustrating for some time. Especially if you are like me not a daily player.