The Judgement is really fun but...
I've really been enjoying playing against the Judgement (haven't gotten to play as them yet as I'm saving iri shards), but there is just one thing that I'm not quite getting….
Why is there no anticamp mechanic with the beam of light? For example, Henry's undergate attack slows down SIGNIFICANTLY around hooks… I feel like the Judgement's power should do something similar.
Everything else about this killer honestly seems pretty well-balanced for the current state of the game. They have a few addons that definitely seem to be much stronger than others, but its nice that there are a handful of them so I'm not seeing people run the same 2 addons every trial. This isn't really what the post is about though, I really do wonder if the devs forgot to add an anticamp mechanic for this ability or if we are genuinely just supposed to be screwed if they decide to hold power and wait for unhooks?
Comments
There is an anti-camp system tho
But there is? You can't fire near a hook and the beam stops at the hook when someone is hooked so you can't actually hit it.
Either this is not true or its bugged, as I've been getting hit during the unhooking animation/less than 1s after in most of my trials…
It goes away the second you're unhooked but while you're hooked it's there.
Just want to add that a lot of these are starting from across the map, then holding the beam near the hook and waiting. I don't know if that's a way they are bypassing the anticamp mechanic or what? Or maybe I'm missing something strategy-wise here. I've tried waiting for them to release then go for the unhook, but they are always able to spawn another one before I'm able to finish the animation/evacuate the area.
I think maybe it needs tweaked, there isn't enough time between the alert that someone got unhooked and moving to dodge it (even if you are holding sprint and instantly dodge 90 degrees to the direction its coming from)