Slight Trapper Rework
I love Trapper, as the face of the game how could I not. He has recieved lots of buffs over years from added haste and to be able to carry more traps. There is still one huge issue. A killers power should not have RNG aspects, it should be effective but not opressive.
All I ask is to remove the 25% chance to escape. When survivors are trapped it should take between 7 to 10 seconds to escape a trap. After that they have a 100% chance to escape. This small change would put him a few tiers higher.
Killers should not get punished for RNG, no disrespect for the hard working devs but RNG for a power is really bad design. Trapper should get rewarded for great map knowledge, not for survivors to escape after 1.5 seconds.
Comments
That would be a good change, this would make more sense for another survivor to save their teammate from a trap
I agree but at the same time I don't want swf to hurt Trapper that much. Maybe the break out time should be slightly less at around 7 seconds. I know it seems long but that is his power.