Invocation Rework
Invocation is cool idea, bringing someone new to dbd. The problem I have is the downside is much bigger that the upside. So I have a big rework.
An Invocation should not be infinite, that also goes the same for the duration. Once an Invocation is completed, the duration should be a few minutes. Once the minutes expire, the perk effects are removed.
Once you are downed, the perk will have a 60 second cooldown. It will deactivate and you lose the Invocation but also the Broken. You need to be Healthy to re-draw the Invocation and it will only take 10 seconds.
One more buff, your aura can not be read while using Invocation.
Comments
Huh? Why? Invocations don't need downsides at all. Sitting in basement is not woth any of current perks even if perks have no downsides. Weaving spiders… time to travel to basement + perform invocation in best possible scenario where you get there at teh start of the trial, uninterupted by the killer, performed without any gen being blocked may take about 90-100s so you would have done a solo gen while you also leave team in 3v1 scenario creating no early pressure. Treacherous Crows is not worth any comment, that perk is killer's perk.
Speaking of that, if killer finds you in the basement you will most likely lose game to your entire team, some of the killers might easily confirm a kill from that.
I sort of agree but the affects invocation give are actually decent. Ideally no broken but I don't know if that would be very balanced.
If you think that the effects are decent than you are wrong. They are very bad. Specialist, perk from Lara considered being very weak will give you more value with way less time unefficiency and downsides for equal time saved if not better. Most common thing I see is that people bring no mither along with invocations which to me is a huge indicator that those perks migh be in play and I can't count how many times I confirmed win because of that at the first minute of the game. Even if the invocations have no downsides, change in number it won't be good perks as you have to travel to basement, set it up, leave team in 3v1 scenario and risk basement hooking which on a lot of killers will result in cycling hooks within the team.