Favourites feature
I'd love to see a feature that lets us favourite killers, survivors and perks with all favourited items automatically appearing at the top of their respective lists.
For example, if I favourite 5 Killers, those 5 would appear at the top of the Killer selection screen instead of having to scroll through the entire roster or type their names into the search bar.
The same could apply to Survivors and Perks. If I have a few perks that I use regularly, I could favourite them and have them appear at the top of the perk list when creating a loadout.
It would be a simple quality-of-life feature, but it would make navigating large character and perk lists much quicker and easier, especially for players who regularly switch between the same characters and builds.
I think this would be a really useful quality-of-life improvement as the roster and number of perks continue to grow.
Comments