Please give Dead by Daylight a proper Nintendo Switch 2 upgrade!

I really hope Behaviour considers making a proper Nintendo Switch 2 version or at least a dedicated graphics and performance upgrade for Dead by Daylight.

The current Nintendo Switch version feels extremely outdated visually, especially now that the Nintendo Switch 2 is available. The Switch 2 is significantly more powerful, but Dead by Daylight still looks and performs like a last-generation version.

I would love to see improvements such as:

  • Higher resolution and sharper image quality
  • Higher-quality textures
  • Better lighting and shadows
  • Improved character and environment details
  • Better draw distance and level of detail
  • More stable performance and higher FPS
  • Better use of the Switch 2’s hardware overall

Dead by Daylight is a beautiful game on other platforms, and it would be amazing to see the Nintendo version finally take advantage of modern hardware.

I understand that developing a dedicated Switch 2 version takes time and resources, but I really think it would be worth it. There are many Switch players who would love to continue playing DBD on Nintendo hardware without having to accept such a significant graphical and performance downgrade.

Please consider giving us a proper Switch 2 upgrade. We would absolutely love it! ❤️

Comments