I'd love to see that in DBD, I think it was one of my top choices when they rolled out that survey after the anniversary event. I feel like it would be somewhat similar to the rat from In Silence. The idea would definitely have to be fully thought out for DBD though
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Killer instinct on noisy Survivors, running, doing gens, injured etc. Within a 32m.
Blind to everything else, Aura reveals do not work.
Leap attack sort of like Ghoul but no cheesy free hit garbage because that's trash.
I'd love to see that in DBD, I think it was one of my top choices when they rolled out that survey after the anniversary event. I feel like it would be somewhat similar to the rat from In Silence. The idea would definitely have to be fully thought out for DBD though
I hope not. A quiet place was such a garbage horror movie