A Quality of Life Change to the MMR system
Dear Devs,
I understand why you don’t want us to have full transparency of our MMR for whatever reason. I like the new MMR system since it counts all actions during the match and not just the end result.
However I believe a small but incredible change can be made. On the emblem screen, you should put whether or not your MMR went up, down, or roughly stayed the same. This is a simple Yes or No question where it doesn’t reveal any numerical value about the MMR system. Only if your MMR went up or down or roughly stayed the same that match.
It feels more reassuring to have an answer rather than us having to guess whether or not our MMR went up or down based on the emblems since currently there's no way to 100% tell from the emblem screen or anywhere if your MMR went up or down.
Comments