support for players with older PCs

I'd like to discuss the fact that not everyone has a good PC or the money for one. I'd suggest adding a special setting in the special features section of BHVR, enabling legacy graphics, as well as legacy running, and so on. Reverting the screen resolution back to 1440x1080, as it increases your FPS and makes the game less laggy. I just want to help people with weak PCs, to avoid crashes, etc. I'd like to discuss the fact that not everyone has a good PC or the money for one. I'd suggest adding a special setting in the special features section of BHVR, enabling legacy graphics, as well as legacy running, and so on. Reverting the screen resolution back to 1440x1080 increases your FPS and makes the game less laggy. I just want to help people with weaker PCs avoid crashes, etc. As a 2020 player, I sincerely request BHVR to provide the option to enable legacy graphics, legacy animations, and screen resolutions. That would be wonderful. I'd like to discuss the fact that not everyone has a good PC or the money for one. I'd suggest adding a special setting in the special features section of BHVR, enabling legacy graphics, as well as legacy running, and so on. Reverting the screen resolution back to 1440x1080, as it increases your FPS and makes the game less laggy. I just want to help people with weak PCs, to avoid crashes, etc. I'd like to discuss the fact that not everyone has a good PC or the money for one. I'd suggest adding a special setting in the special features section of BHVR, enabling legacy graphics, as well as legacy running, and so on. Reverting the screen resolution back to 1440x1080 increases your FPS and makes the game less laggy. I just want to help people with weaker PCs avoid crashes, etc. As a 2020 player, I sincerely request BHVR to provide the option to enable legacy graphics, legacy animations, and screen resolutions. That would be wonderful. Or create a workshop on Steam, where you can download a special mod with the legacy running system, graphics, etc. Develop your game

Comments

  • Sorry, I didn't quite catch that.. could you repeat?

  • I think I understood the post…but the answer would be that is not possible, if system specifications do change (please notice the if there not a when), then it would change for all players and all platforms, there is no way to get the older graphics that would work on the same systems.

    Unfortunately gaming is an expensive hobby.

  • maybe buy a PS5 and play on console… if you don’t have enough money for a new pc… a console is way cheaper

  • @Salafur said:

    maybe buy a PS5 and play on console… if you don’t have enough money for a new pc… a console is way cheaper

    Ps5s unfortunately have also been inflated in price a bit they cost $600 (digital) and $900 (physical disc). Xbox is a bit cheaper though. (Digital is $499 for 512 GB or $699 for 1 TB and physical is $850 for 512 GB and $800 for 1 TB)

    Its still 400-600 dollars cheaper than buying a playable PC but honestly like @mandy said gaming has gotten VERY expensive as of late

  • The game runs really well on old hardware - I have a 1080 Ti connected to an equally old laptop and get 60 fps at 1080p on Ultra settings.

    Also GeForce NOW is a good option if you have an older computer but a stable internet connection.