Judgement Feedback/Suggestion - Spawn Logic from Exile.

When a survivor spawns back in from Exile, they should spawn furthest from the Killer. I have survivors sometimes spawn right ontop of me. It just doesn't seem like a good idea.

I think survivors would also appreciate it as well.

View video below.

Dead by Daylight_20260826021708

Comments

  • I think its fine, but shrines should be spread out more in order to make it harder to camp. Otherwise you would never have survivors on your side of the map.

  • This is (surprise!) a problem that was identified in the PTB that got no attention.

    This really needs to be changed please. This is an extremely unfun situation. Spawning in front of the killer in a random part of the map while you try to get your bearings is very unpleasant to say the least.

    You could even imitate the logic from how Pinhead's box works so that spawn points in a certain radius of the killer are heavily disincentivized from being chosen.

  • @pidgeon said:

    I think its fine, but shrines should be spread out more in order to make it harder to camp. Otherwise you would never have survivors on your side of the map.

    Yeah I get that but I still don't think survivors should appear right in front of me. That doesn't seem fair.

  • @MechWarrior3 said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/4111977#Comment_4111977

    Yeah I get that but I still don't think survivors should appear right in front of me. That doesn't seem fair.

    Ah I see what you mean, maybe increase distance between the shrines and make survivors spawn at the further of the two shrines from The Judgment?

  • @pidgeon said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/4111981#Comment_4111981

    Ah I see what you mean, maybe increase distance between the shrines and make survivors spawn at the further of the two shrines from The Judgment?

    Yea, that could work.

  • @pidgeon said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/4111981#Comment_4111981

    Ah I see what you mean, maybe increase distance between the shrines and make survivors spawn at the further of the two shrines from The Judgment?

    Shrines are already spread evenly across the map so they wouldn't be able to be spread further unless there were less of them which has its own drawbacks. I think you do the same thing but instead of spreading the shrines you make it so survivors can be saved from 3 instead of 2

  • That's something I've noticed too. Both of us got rescued from Exile and was spawn 0.5m in front of the killer being immidiate most reasonable target.

  • Imo the 2 temples should just be spread over the map. I like Judgement a lot, but it does feel weird that the statues spawn nearby.

  • @MechWarrior3 said:

    When a survivor spawns back in from Exile, they should spawn furthest from the Killer. I have survivors sometimes spawn right ontop of me. It just doesn't seem like a good idea.

    I think survivors would also appreciate it as well.

    View video below.

    Dead by Daylight_20260826021708

    Yeah, that is sometimes a bit stupid and should not happen. I've already had this situation from both povs where I needed to resuce a teammate and that one spawned right infront of the killer and where a survivor spawned right in my face when I played Judgment.

    Also, even though it happens rarely but when you rescue a survivor from the exile and at the same time, Judgment sends someone into the exile, you get killer instinct from the just rescued survivor (at least from my experience). I guess it is a delay thing but it's still stupid.

    I also wish if you are in the exile and there is one survivor left, you had a faster way to die (like on hook by missing two skill checks) cuz even when you take every pillar, it still takes around 30seconds to die, which is time the other one is missing for hatch.

  • I've had Survivors be liberated inside of my collider as Killer

  • Yeah, I dont know why this was their choice. As already mentioned, it was already talked about on the PTB and should have been changed for the Live Release IMO.

    ESPECIALLY because you leave the Exile with only the absolute Basekit of Anti-Tunnel. So obviously you are the easiest target for the Killer when you are injured, have only 10 seconds of Endurance and no DH, DS or anything else.

  • people need to relearn not to unhook in front of the killers face and farm them out but I don't see why you can't use any shrine to unhook rather than 2 specific ones.