DBD - Chapter VIII "Curtain Call" for PS4
DBD - Chapter VIII "Curtain Call" - When will it be available for the PS4? Can't wait to try the Clown and The Afterpiece Tonic!
DBD - Chapter VIII "Curtain Call" - When will it be available for the PS4? Can't wait to try the Clown and The Afterpiece Tonic!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It's hard to say my guess is either Thursday or Friday this week or Wednesday of next week, but it had to go through certification of Sony and MS.
The last official word was "Its currently still in certification process." I'm sure once the devs know an exact date they'll be eager to tell us since there are so many people asking "wHeN???"
lmao.
Don't care anymore. I have moved on. The hype is dead.
Hi! RogueGoddess here!
In my own personal opinion, I believe that the creators of DBD should send these requests in on the same day they begin PBT, so that by the time they are ready for release on the PC, they may also be ready for the console, and we whom own the consoles don't have to wait until we have grandkids to have the same content.
The frustration levels of those of us who love this game just go up beyond compare. Anyways, that is just my two cents. o/
I'm really hoping they get the patch out by next Monday, since thats when PSN updates its store for DLC's and Games.
Yes, because if BHVR's forte is anything, it's communication...
Then we would get the PTB update, with a weak as hell clown, broken issues, and many other things. That’s not how that works.
I am not sure there are many developers that have an almost weekly community stream and interact with their community. Between here, reddit, and steam, I am not sure what else you want in way of communication. The problem is not just communicating, it is the information they can communicate. Sure, they could come out each day and say "still waiting" "well another day of waiting" "yep, still like you guys and waiting" but that would not help any part of the situation since people would scream, just tell us when you have a good update. Their hands are tied all the same so I think they will communicate when they can communicate meaning they have definite information to provide.
I hear this narrative time and time again. BHVR answers the questions they want to answer, I find they never address anything negative, they chose to ignore that. So yay weekly streams where they talk about what they want to talk about!! Issues? No let's not do that
There are ways to communicate, where you can convey the information and be empathetic, the worst thing to do is simply not address things.
Me too. I maxed on shards and bloodpoints. I have nothing to play for as of now.
Ah, so they have to have the actual update files. My bad.
Urggggghhhh...
People that keep posting new thread about it continuisly make me wish that each thread created add an additionnal day to the waiting time.
Have some patience people, asking them every 5 hour when the dlc is comming won't make it come faster.
It's just annoying.
God forbid we talk about it on a DBD forum & can't help it! Excited to test the game on PS4! Safe to say we all are big DBD fans & want to jump in...
You let a simple question bother you? You should cool it.
When verification process is done, ask your console company
Both Microsoft and Sony have stated that it is done?
What source?