Since you guys fixed a "bug" on Pyramid Head how about we do Legion next?

There is this really annoying "bug" where you can't see scratchmarks or blood while in frenzy. You guys should really fix that next. Thanks ๐Ÿ’‹

Comments

  • Honestly it would just be better if they made these "bugs" listed as buffs instead, cause at the moment it just took 6 years to fix a bug.

  • @pidgeon said:

    Honestly it would just be better if they made these "bugs" listed as buffs instead, cause at the moment it just took 6 years to fix a bug.

    Of course they should do that. Same with Nerfs. Personally I feel that BHVR is way too scary and wants to avoid backlash if they openly buff Pyramid Head, a Killer which is deemed fine by most. (Same with openly nerfing a Killer or Perk which is deemed fine)

    IMO it is ridiculous that they pass those things off as fixes instead of just openly stating that they are Buffs or Nerfs. This is a Live Service Game, people should expect that Buffs or Nerfs can happen and if someone at BHVR thought that Pyramid Head is frustrating on some Maps (e.g. Swamp I would say is a good example), they should say that.

  • @Aven_Fallen said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/4111659#Comment_4111659

    Of course they should do that. Same with Nerfs. Personally I feel that BHVR is way too scary and wants to avoid backlash if they openly buff Pyramid Head, a Killer which is deemed fine by most. (Same with openly nerfing a Killer or Perk which is deemed fine)

    IMO it is ridiculous that they pass those things off as fixes instead of just openly stating that they are Buffs or Nerfs. This is a Live Service Game, people should expect that Buffs or Nerfs can happen and if someone at BHVR thought that Pyramid Head is frustrating on some Maps (e.g. Swamp I would say is a good example), they should say that.

    Yeah I really hope once the perk overhaul comes we start getting more consistent changes like 10 perk changes per patch and maybe 1-2 killer changes.

  • This content has been removed.
  • @Oputeev_Stas said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/4111663#Comment_4111663

    That's right, they always quietly buff killers, but as soon as it affects survivors, they immediately write about it, because they know that few will complain about it (0 balance changes for Jason recently especially totem abuser Jason), and even if so, they will simply ignore them (nuked Vigil and Deli with endurance is prime example), they are mostly afraid to hear what the killers and CCs will say, double standards, what can I say)

    Keep in mind killers have also been nerfed lately, I don't think totem abuser Jason is a problem more so Thrill being super unhealthy.

  • Leave legion in the gutter where they belong. They're just not munching on crayons, but they're close.

  • @Angy_Quentin said:

    Leave legion in the gutter where they belong. They're just not munching on crayons, but they're close.

    Crying about a bottom tier killer says alot about your survivor skills. I bully Legions on the daily.

    The restrictions on Frenzy are outdated, when you consider the killers we've gotten since their release, like Blight and Ghoul who have no tracking restrictions despite their greater mobility. Seeing scratch marks in Frenzy does not make Legion stronger in anyway, just less unfriendly to play as.

  • @BloodBehemoth said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/4111709#Comment_4111709

    Crying about a bottom tier killer says alot about your survivor skills. I bully Legions on the daily.

    The restrictions on Frenzy are outdated, when you consider the killers we've gotten since their release, like Blight and Ghoul who have no tracking restrictions despite their greater mobility. Seeing scratch marks in Frenzy does not make Legion stronger in anyway, just less unfriendly to play as.

    I personally do not enjoy playing against them, so i don't wanna see them as often. I'm kinsa trash as surv, so what

  • @Craftlori said:

    There is this really annoying "bug" where you can't see scratchmarks or blood while in frenzy. You guys should really fix that next. Thanks ๐Ÿ’‹

    Sooooo you're just ignoring the killer instinct all together when playing them? Good to know