The judgment is not suitable for muslim players

Hello behavior

I know this message maybe you won't take it seriously , but i will try anyway

The new mechanic on the new Upcoming killer "The judgment" .

When the survivor get send to the exile ; to bring him back you have to pray for him ( Based on early gameplay preview ) .

But that part what annoye me because That doesn't align with our beliefs as Muslims.

And as player for this game i want to requst the if u can tweek a little bit so it can be suitable for all players.

That's not for me only , that's for all muslims in the world

And i don't say make it for individual players, all i say is if we can make the killer more suitable for muslim players and all players because in that case with all respect some of the muslim players will not play as survivors in that case and maybe not the game at all .

All i want , on behalf of all the Muslims i want anyone on (behaviour co.) to see my message and do anything about it .

NOTE : I love the new killer but how to get survivors from the exile mechanic's that i don't like

And thx for ur patience, and sorry for my Prolongation

Comments

  • Respectfully, if we have to accommodate every person’s specific religious beliefs in this game, this game would not exist. It’s just not feasible. Everyone has to decide for themselves whether they want to play this game or not.

  • This content has been removed.
  • I must have missed the part where the killer makes you recite a prayer over Discord.

  • All due respect: There are few religions the killer would be acceptable to. I mean the game is full of simulated murder from the ground step, and mass torture on a secondary step. I don't particularly see drawing the line at this killer for a select religion as sensible. I have empathy for you, but it's a hard call. I would just as soon say no to any other religion making such a request, though, so I suppose I'm bias.

    Unless I'm mistaken this game would be, at base, haram for the below reasons. I don't think the Judgment is the highest on the list of problems in this particular regard, but I may be wrong.

    - Depicts Wars between people of this world and people from the sky, imbodying implications against Allah's word
    - Depicts sanctifying the Cross
    - Depicts approval/benefits of withcraft and magic, which glorifies Witches/magicians/sorcerors.
    - Depicts being/participating in a non-muslim group with pride in belonging to said group.
    - Physical harm, such as damage to the eyes or nervous system.
    - Making individuals take violence and criminality lightly (Example of others: DOOM)
    - Things that may corrupt a childs sense of reality by teaching them about a world of illusions and/or impossible things, such as coming back from the dead, supernatural powers that do not really exist, images of fictional entities, etc.

  • I smell bait.

    I fail to see how jabbing your hand on a shrine to a fictional god to bring someone back from exile offends any religion. The game includes literal cannibalism, torture, mutilation etc etc heck putting survivors on hooks is an act of worship to the entity.

    I can't imagine many devoutly religious people would be playing this game.

  • Lol. Lmao even.

  • Please avoid posting the following:

    • Controversial topics (e.g. Politics, religion)