Can Azarovs resting place, suffocation pit & sanctum of wrath be reworked?
these 3 gen maps are genuinely so boring to play on for both sides. the maps are flawed. these 3 gen style maps need to go
these 3 gen maps are genuinely so boring to play on for both sides. the maps are flawed. these 3 gen style maps need to go
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Can you not mitigate against a 3 gen?
azarovs and Suffocation Pit make me regret booting up the game. I understand I have to playa mean and dirty here, but I don't always wanna play chess right from the get go.
I had a 5 gen once on Azarovs with my pinhead box smack dab in the middle. I loaded in and went wow, I have no reason to ever leave....fun. I should enjoy that rng but I just feel dirty and cheap.
Did you just pick 3 maps out of a wheel?
no i picked those 3 maps as they are the only dedicated 3 gen maps. shows you dont know anything about dbd maps
I think greenville square can also host up a 3 gen. Ive had many games on both sides where the last 3 gens are in the smack down middle of the map and in a triangle or straight line. The middle is a complete hotspot for both sides
Every map spawns a 3 gen to varying degrees, 9/10 times the reason you're in a 3 gen is because you decided not to pressure it from the first half of the game.