Was this change for the judgement really necessary?

1000007579.jpg

You gain a screen notification when a pillar goes directly towards you. Like why? I mean I know why, and it's a stupid reason

Literally by increasing the aura range of the pillar was a good enough change

Tagged: Killers

Comments

  • ..... And there will still be people who get hit by this and that saddens me to high degree

  • Can't wait for my teammates to still be hit by this despite the warning.

    And for me to get absolutely destroyed by 10000+ hour PC juicers.

  • It’s pretty predictable how new killers will be nerfed.

    Licensed killers: nerf months later after everyone paid for the killer

    Non-licensed killers: nerf immediately after mass survivor-only player complaints

  • Think of it this way. This is a community engineered Chapter and they ######### hate their community/content creators. Just look at the Walking Dead event with Otz for a prime example. Pure contempt.

    So if this community engineered chapter flops? Then they have an excuse to never listen to the community again.

  • @jasonq500 said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/RTOXMEMDN3MO/1000007579.jpg

    You gain a screen notification when a pillar goes directly towards you. Like why? I mean I know why, and it's a stupid reason

    Literally by increasing the aura range of the pillar was a good enough change

    I don't agree with this change at all. Its very unnecessary.