Devs target playerbase
"That made long shots super viable and strong and with having couple streamers in our chat rn, while you are looking at your chat saying very funny things, well, you would get shot by a pillar that came out nowhere". THIS is the justification given to us by devs on their discord stream for making Judgement's projectile far easier to spot.
This is the smoking gun that explains the most questionable balance decision for the past 2-3 years. It's nice to know devs balance around players that cannot even pay attention to their surroundings. I hope the devs can extend Sadako's lullaby to like 32m since, what if survivor gets grabbed? Terrible stuff. Bhvr sabotages SoloQ by babysitting these players, and new MMR is not gonna help here if this keeps up.
Comments
it really is unfortunate that the exhausted portion ate so much of the perks power budget because being a passive auramancer is something we are sorely lacking as we have like, Vigil and Leader since Streetwise got reworked. I don't like to see perks being made useless, tbh I'd have just washed my hands with the exhausted portion and just make Vigil the ultimate status effect related perk.
yeah, I used to run vigil a good bit, it's been out of my survivor builds for a bit but it sucks to see it go… it is interesting to see the difference of Developer Response to the issue regarding Judgement and the Developer Response to the issue regarding Vigil. I get that Vigil has existed a long time and Judgement is unreleased but its kind of sad and telling to see how immediately the Devs walked stuff back and clarified their intentions regarding the judgements power nerfs but haven't said anything of value about Vigil.
I think I would have preferred that we lost the exhausted part of the perk but kept the rest. For what little it does, Vigil's outshined by Ghost Notes now imo.
But then I really like Swiss army knife perks that do a lot (like Resilience and Fire Up). If this is the start of a trend, I'm a little bit worried Resilience is gonna be next 💀