Rip vigil will not be missed

Sincerely someone who can actually play freddy at optimum hinder now lol.

(For those not in the discord they said itll only apply to exhaustion at 30%) which will be d.rd as well if stacked with other ways to reduce it so should be nice. Judgement looks good too.

1000015726.jpg 1000015728.jpg

Comments

  • @Elan said:

    They couldve remove exposed, exhaustion and hindred from the perk and leave it at 66 % as anti-anti heal perk and buff ghost notes to 25 % and no one would complain.

    Thats exactly what I used it for, to help with anti heal for people. I have a feeling there will be something on the way coz at one point wicked was going to cleanse debuffs before they changed it.

    So I still have hope for a perk designed for my playstyle, rn though I don't have anything to help with cleansing debuffs

  • @Yippiekiyah said:

    Should've made it 40% and just removed hindered from it so it doesn't affect Freddy and Clown. Everything else was fine I'd say.

    Thats solid but you expect too much from devs because after many years of dilema they finally came to conclusion that nowhere to hide problem isnt in its reveal range but in fact that that aura reveal area travels with killers position (character model) and doesnt stand on gen which makes it so good.

    And there is tens of things like this. I believe aura reveals from genkick in 2v8 stay on gen because I newer did got reveal with it when I moved away from gen as I get with nowhere to hide and just look how long knight and 2v8 mode are in the game I think they arent new arent they.

  • @TropesDaMan said:

    when did vigil get nerfed.

    Next update tomorrow 8/25

  • @Dreigonix said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/4109778#Comment_4109778

    Judgement just got shot in the back of the head, Merchant is still unplayable, and gen speeds are so fast that killers have to tunnel to stand a chance, but when you're the victim of a bad BHVR decision, then it's a problem.

    Judgement isn't even released yet so lets wait and see if she needs a buff, Skull merchant is very playable she just isn't very good (she is getting reworked actively, and her kit on release is based around camping gens, which people don't like, and she was nerfed for being way too strong, albeit overnerfed as Behaviour tends to do. Gen Speeds just aren't that fast, especially not when people are bringing more anti tunnel perks than ever as opposed to gen speed builds.. but the last thing is true… somehow BHVR cannot balance anything almost ever in any way that makes anybody happy… its like its gotta be an inside joke at BHVR that they hate people complaining so they just ruin whatever they're complaining about and move on.

  • This content has been removed.
  • Tomorrow it's reduced from 66% to 40%. In a hotfix patch in a few weeks Vigil will be removed (basically).

  • The Vigil nerf was warranted, I am glad it's getting the nerf it deserves. It countered over 90 killer add-ons, and two killer powers.

1 2 3 ›