Do you think there's a chance DBD will have Homelander?

1000128417.gif

Gif is fake.

Who wants to see Homelander from The Boys series in this game?

Comments

  • really didn't need to use ai to make this post lol

  • You want literal Evil Superman in DBD? It just wouldn't make sense. 'The Entity' would have to nerf him to less than 1% of his power. He's super fast, super strong, has eye lasers, can fly, and do you honestly think a wooden pallet would stun him?

  • @BloodBehemoth said:

    You want literal Evil Superman in DBD? It just wouldn't make sense. 'The Entity' would have to nerf him to less than 1% of his power. He's super fast, super strong, has eye lasers, can fly, and do you honestly think a wooden pallet would stun him?

    Wouldn't be the first time the entity has nerfed a killer to make them fit in.

  • give me Soldier Boy survivor and I'm sold!

    tbh though I kinda don't want him in because I don't want a reverse Myers or like a Xeno where I have to force him to tier down with milk.

  • Ehh. Don't think I'd like homelander in dbd, he's not scary in the traditional horror sense. Plus i know lot of the killers are nerfed from their canonical lore to keep some semblance of balance. But to make homelander fit in the game mechanically, they'd have to hamstring him to the point that he'd lose everything that makes his character.

    I think there's for sure a lot of survivor candidates in the boys. But the only character that I think would fit dbd as a killer is probably black noir.