I’ve truly seen it all…

Apparently, end game builds and “going back and forth to exit gates with springtrap” is “exploiting the game mechanics”.

Wow. What an interesting time we live in now. I’m so at a loss for words right now it’s crazy.


When confronted, he said ‘you think the devs intended for that?’ I said yeah, and used the countless exit gate trapping add ons and end game perks that were adding in by the devs to facilitate end game builds and haven’t been removed so clearly it’s intended. He then proceeded to double down…. Saying it wasn’t intended 🫩 guess this guy knows more than the devs make him ceo.

Comments

  • dbd players are interesting people. the more things change, the more they stay the same.

    I wonder what his opinion on Dredge would be he can technically guard both gates at the same time

  • You terrible exploiter, how dare you get build value.

    Honestly endgame builds are the ones which are the most hillarious for me as survivor, coz you're like awh yeah we've made it and then OH NO when it all starts falling apart so hillariously. I still got to play the match and interact with the killer, I've no reason to be mad their build got me.

  • wait until he finds out about tricksters delusion 😂

  • If endgame builds and patrolling exit gates is "exploiting the game mechanics" then so is genrush builds and bodyblocking.

    It's all nonsense and cope.

  • @Slurp_Ramen said:

    Apparently, end game builds and “going back and forth to exit gates with springtrap” is “exploiting the game mechanics”.

    Wow. What an interesting time we live in now. I’m so at a loss for words right now it’s crazy.


    When confronted, he said ‘you think the devs intended for that?’ I said yeah, and used the countless exit gate trapping add ons and end game perks that were adding in by the devs to facilitate end game builds and haven’t been removed so clearly it’s intended. He then proceeded to double down…. Saying it wasn’t intended 🫩 guess this guy knows more than the devs make him ceo.

    Some people will be salty about losing no matter what. Just ignore and move on.

  • @Your_Dad_Playing_DbD said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/471210/i-ve-truly-seen-it-all

    Some people will be salty about losing no matter what. Just ignore and move on.

    Too many are salty and that's the problem

  • @Slurp_Ramen said:

    Apparently, end game builds and “going back and forth to exit gates with springtrap” is “exploiting the game mechanics”.

    Wow. What an interesting time we live in now. I’m so at a loss for words right now it’s crazy.


    When confronted, he said ‘you think the devs intended for that?’ I said yeah, and used the countless exit gate trapping add ons and end game perks that were adding in by the devs to facilitate end game builds and haven’t been removed so clearly it’s intended. He then proceeded to double down…. Saying it wasn’t intended 🫩 guess this guy knows more than the devs make him ceo.

    Some people will call out absolutely anything that beats them as exploiting or cheating.

    Once had a ttv, with (according to them) over 9000 hours in the game, accuse me of cheating on 3 counts

    1. Tunneling (lol)

    2. Guarding a gen (also lol)

    3. Lighting pentimento more than once, this one really made me cackle, since the perk's objective is literally to light 5 penti totems to lock them in. Soon as I lit my second penti totem they started saying I was using hacks to do it 🤣

    That streamer was all sorts of delusional.

    Remember I had another streamer who said I was breaking the rules of the game by "double teaming" them in 2v8. Apparently it's against the rules 👀 more likely they were salty because they'd been bullying my rando teammate and I wandered over to help out and between the 2 of us ended up downing the full bully squad.

  • I mean if I was the survivor, would I be thrilled about the situation? No.

    But patrolling gates with the tools the killer's kit provides is just normal gameplay, the very opposite of an exploit.

  • This content has been removed.