Sadako Rework for her Kit to make her fun and remove your headache of condemned!
**Sadako Rework Concept: Removing Condemned for "Static Blink"**
* **The Goal:** Completely remove the Condemned mechanic to eliminate toxic slugging, giving her a high-skill chase power instead.
* **The Power (Static Blink):** Sadako charges a short-range warp. During the wind-up, her speed drops to 4.0 m/s.
* **The Blink:** She turns into pure television static and invisibly teleports 5 meters forward, allowing her to phase through pallets or windows.
* **The Counterplay:** If she cancels/fakes the charge, she suffers a 0.5s discharge penalty. If she completes the blink, she moves at 80% speed (3.68 m/s) and has a 2-second swing delay, giving survivors a fair window to react.
* **New Mechanic (Tape's End):** If Sadako successfully blinks through a window or dropped pallet, the Entity blocks that structure for 5–10 seconds, trapping the survivor on her side of the loop.
I also believe her teleports could perhaps become more like spring trap's? And her TVs unable to turned off or need some time about 20 seconds??? please I'd love for Sadako to become an A tier killer and actually reliable.
Comments
This just turns her into a worse version of nurse. Also condemned is a main part of the kit which makes the Sadako player actually be constantly thinking of which TVs are turning on, which TVs to manually turn off or to keep for later, ect. I personally would hate to see it go and would much rather Sadako players to actually want to get hooks.
Yeah I was about to say this just sounds like Nurse, although honestly I'd have to see in practice whether it's worse or not, maybe just slightly different. I don't think people want to see another Nurse in the game. Condemned definitely is part of Sadako's identity, and I think it needs a rework rather than a removal. You're right, I'd rather Sadako actually feel the need to hook rather than just spam the everloving crap out of her power until she can mori a survivor that has barely been chased the entire game and has instead spent the entire match trying to find a TV that's actually turned on. It's one of the most boring play styles in the game, and on certain maps extremely frustrating to play against. Condemned needs to be changed to have a different effect, or perhaps a changed way to apply it, but I think completely removing it would be stripping her of her identity.
As a P100 Onyro Main. I never…and I mean never…want to see her condemn mechanic completely removed. Changed or adjusted for the betterment of the character/killer? Sure.
Yeah I'm with MechWarrior, it's what makes her unique, you take that away and she's just another killer.
What change I do want tho is her tapes to not stop you from using fun event items or the like, that's the most infuriating part about her.