Hatch shouldn't spawn if all gens get done
As the name suggests Hatch shouldn't spawn if all the gens get done instead of just relying on 1 survivor being in the trial for it to spawn. It would make it so Survivors have to leave through the doors and give the Killer less things to patrol in endgame when gens get done.
Tagged:
Maps
Comments
I'm not sure if I understand, but … hatch does not spawn when the last gen pops. It only ever spawns if only 1 survivor is left, and the other 3 could have already escaped through the doors. Or gotten sacrificed.
So until there's only one player left, Killers only have to defend their gates or a hooked Survivor if they got one. They never have to worry about hatch until the last one standing.
I think he might be confused from dbd a few years ago where it spawned midgame at some poinz but closed? (Honestly no clue anymore when, I believe 1 gen less than the number of survivor alive, so at 3 survivors at 2 gens or something?)
Number of Gens done needed to be number of Survivors alive + 1 for Hatch to spawn. So with 3 Survivors alive, 4 Gens needed to be done.
I think OP is either confusing it with old Hatch Rules (which are years ago by this point) or refers to the case where only 1 Survivor is alive and all Gens have been done. So that they only need to patrol the Gates and not look out for Hatch as well.
@Topic:
Assuming you mean the latter, I would not really think that this is really needed. This is such a niche scenario, I dont think it is worth changing the Hatch Rules for this.
Ah sorry I don't remember it well anymore, I'm just happy it's gone haha xD