Do posts on the forum ever get Cleaned out / deleted?
As i still have posts going as far back as 2022, asking about left 4 dead characters being added lol, was probably my first post on the entire forum. I even had a different name back then as Castlevania wasn't even in the game lol
Comments
Don't think so. Every now and then someone (unknowingly) resurrects a post from years ago and it ends up on the front page again.
I've occasionally seen them being refered to as "Necro posts" lol , new post comes up with an interesting topic and you go to comment only to read the date saying 2020 or something so for all we know the original poster is long gone by then lol
nope, posts don’t get automatically deleted or anything. Just when people flag them either bc they are against Rules or the OP requests them to be deleted
I even have posts of Before and After the great betrayal lol
"The great Betrayal"
It's an historic event of still not fully graspable proportions.
Another forum I used to frequent would auto- lock threads after 2 months of inactivity.
They’d then be referred to as ‘Archived’.
The ones they dont delete still exist so I guess they dont.