Shrine And Bloodweb Updates!
Hey everyone, I wanted to share a couple of ideas I had for fixing the BP economy and making the auto-bloodweb less annoying to use. First, I think it would be cool if the Shrine of Secrets did more than just sell perks. What if every Tuesday it also randomly picked one Killer and one Survivor, and for that week, their entire bloodweb got a flat 15% discount? It would make leveling up specific characters way cheaper (like pink nodes dropping from 7k to just under 6k). Then, during October for Halloween, they could bump that discount to 25% so people can actually stockpile high-tier add-ons like Iridescent Flesh!
Second, we desperately need a way to filter the automatic bloodweb leveler. They should add a little gear icon next to the auto-buy button where you can whitelist or blacklist your add-ons and offerings.You could split items into three simple categories:
- Priority: The auto-buyer rushes these first, even if they're on the very outer edge.
- Neutral: Normal auto-buy logic just to fill space.
- Skip: The system actively paths around these so the Entity consumes them. This would be perfect for dodging completely useless junk like Speed Limiters. The only exception would be if a skipped item is physically blocking the only open path to a priority item—then it just buys the trash item and keeps going.
I can see absolutely no complaints with these, and it would be REALLY nice to have. I’ve come up with this Shrine idea AGES ago and it seems really great because it involves more than just perks.
Comments